Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You pork haters be the same individuals putting POSION in your body drinking liquor, beer and other alcoholic beverages :mjlol:

I don't take anything you guys seriously.

Btw i just had scrambled eggs, pancakes, and 5 pieces of BACON. It was delicious :banderas::umad:
I don't drink or smoke :manny: However, you poison yourself like that breh :scust:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It's not good for you duh :wtf: You need to follow the dietary laws. That's one thing the Torah and Quran is right about.
What is right about the jewish dietary laws that ban shellfish? What is sacred about banning blood in food, and missing out on perfectly safe foods like blood sausage?
Give me a scientific reason these religious dietary laws make sense on a biological level?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I don't drink or smoke :manny: However, you poison yourself like that breh :scust:

I'm still young(27) so I can get away with it.

I'm trying to cut back on it though :whoa:

Still doesn't change the fact that poison is poison. Can't criticize me for having a Bacon Cheeseburger if you're going go out on weekends and "blackout" on alcohol.

:ufdup: Don't act like young people don't do it either.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What is right about the jewish dietary laws that ban shellfish? What is sacred about banning blood in food, and missing out on perfectly safe foods like blood sausage?
Give me a scientific reason these religious dietary laws make sense on a biological level?
Blood is seen as unclean and non good. As a guy who was going to convert, I understand the dietary laws and they make PERFECT sense.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm still young(27) so I can get away with it.

I'm trying to cut back on meat though :whoa:

Still doesn't change the fact that poison is poison. Can't criticize me for having a Bacon Cheeseburger if you're going go out on weekends and "blackout" on alcohol.

:ufdup: Don't act like young people don't do it either.
Young people do it, but I don't. I'm five years younger than you btw.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Not a damn thing. Had ham(hate turkey :scusthov:) over thanksgiving. Breh the shyt was :blessed:

I wasn't really big on Turkey, until my dad started to deep fry it. Tastes so juicy and has no dry parts. This year he brined it for a week before he fried it, best turkey I ever ate, I was getting more of than than ham.

Blood is seen as unclean and non good. As a guy who was going to convert, I understand the dietary laws and they make PERFECT sense.

If what you are saying is religous and faith based cool, just recognize its faith based, not reality based.