Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Nothing unclean or gross about pork.
I grew up eating fresh slaughtered pork, and eating properly aged beef.
Might need to stop eating bad food if your meat is gross and unclean.

As for Chitlins and pigfeet what is wrong with them, I have eaten intestines of pigs chitlin style and eastern european style as casings on sausage. Its just a preparation. I have eaten cow feet, pigs feet, chicken feet. Why not, it all tastes good when prepared properly

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'll never forget the first time I experienced chitlings. I was at my grandma's house on Christmas Eve. Woke up on Christmas Day, walked downstairs and noticed a weird smell. Went into the basement and it smelled like someone shytted everywhere. My grandma and the southern members of our family were all down there smiling and dapping each other up waiting to get to the chitlings.

DISGUSTING. I didn't eat any :scust:

Not gonna lie I like pork chops, they taste great. But I might have pork chops once a year, and only when my mom makes them because I'm sure as hell not buying any. I'll eat bacon if it's on a burger I'm eating or if I'm camping but that's it. I've never bought bacon.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nothing unclean or gross about pork.
I grew up eating fresh slaughtered pork, and eating properly aged beef.
Might need to stop eating bad food if your meat is gross and unclean.

As for Chitlins and pigfeet what is wrong with them, I have eaten intestines of pigs chitlin style and eastern european style as casings on sausage. Its just a preparation. I have eaten cow feet, pigs feet, chicken feet. Why not, it all tastes good when prepared properly
Mainly because pigs eat gross slop literal slop. Don't forget the fecal matter that's in there too. Totally unhealthy totally.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Mainly because pigs eat gross slop literal slop. Don't forget the fecal matter that's in there too. Totally unhealthy totally.
Pigs are clean animals, actually, one of the cleaner animals. As for what they eat they do have an ability to survive by eating things people wouldn't eat, but the meat you get from a farm for food isn't feeding their pigs slop. They are getting corn feed to fatten up after a diet of mainly grain. So nah, what you think isn't the reality of situation. I know this being raised on a pig farm and my parents having a few pigs and cows

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Pigs are clean animals, actually, one of the cleaner animals. As for what they eat they do have an ability to survive by eating things people wouldn't eat, but the meat you get from a farm for food isn't feeding their pigs slop. They are getting corn feed to fatten up after a diet of mainly grain. So nah, what you think isn't the reality of situation. I know this being raised on a pig farm and my parents having a few pigs and cows
:upsetfavre:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Sorry, but I just don't agree. These are animals that roll around in mud all day. I just don't see how ingesting any of that is healthy.
You are saying things that are either false, such as your average pig's diet or farms feeding them slop (pigs don't live off a diet of slop on farms breeding them for meat or who want healthy pigs) and pigs if left on their own will forrage for food. On top of that rolling around in mud, doesn't make their meat nasty, it literally has nothing to do with the quality of meat that pig will produce.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You are saying things that are either false, such as your average pig's diet or farms feeding them slop (pigs don't live off a diet of slop on farms breeding them for meat or who want healthy pigs) and pigs if left on their own will forrage for food. On top of that rolling around in mud, doesn't make their meat nasty, it literally has nothing to do with the quality of meat that pig will produce.
Is the meat tested?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
You pork haters be the same individuals putting POSION in your body drinking liquor, beer and other alcoholic beverages :mjlol:

I don't take anything you guys say seriously.

Btw i just had scrambled eggs, pancakes, and 5 pieces of BACON. It was delicious :banderas::umad:

Last edited: