Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Judaism :scust:

But yeah, pork is bad

How to Eat to Live Book one

"1. I think we have said enough about the poisonous animal called, in Arabic, Khanzier. Beyond a shadow of a doubt the swine is the filthiest and foulest animal human beings could have resorted to for food. The flesh of the swine, while cooking, has a very different smell from that of other animal's flesh while cooking. And even when it is not being cooked, it has a bad smell.

2. Worms and insects take to its flesh while in the farmer's curing stage faster than to any other animal's flesh. And in a few days, it is full of worms."

-How to Eat to Live, Chapter 5

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Judaism :scust:

But yeah, pork is bad

How to Eat to Live Book one

"1. I think we have said enough about the poisonous animal called, in Arabic, Khanzier. Beyond a shadow of a doubt the swine is the filthiest and foulest animal human beings could have resorted to for food. The flesh of the swine, while cooking, has a very different smell from that of other animal's flesh while cooking. And even when it is not being cooked, it has a bad smell.

2. Worms and insects take to its flesh while in the farmer's curing stage faster than to any other animal's flesh. And in a few days, it is full of worms."

-How to Eat to Live, Chapter 5
Yeah, I even bought a book Torah like on Judaism. It almost happened :heh: Seriously, I was ready to fast and etc. I like the religion tbh. Plus, I think Jesus is a good man, but nothing more.