Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's also funny is, these same fakkits talking about pigs roll in mud and shyt Eewww. You know what else thrives in mud, dirt and shyt? Plant life you fukking idiots.
They put animal shyt on the veggies on purpose :mjlol:

Even more ironic is that organic veggies get more animal shyt than non-organic.:francis:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I never ate that and my parents never cook that. My father is big on fish and that became sort of a thing in my household at a young age. Got a whiff of that smell at a cookout once with relatives and :scust:. Just how? I eat beef as we'll but it's a seldom thing. Even though I eat right I don't eat enough. My appetite is a trippy one even when I take vitamins. Fluctuating from small like a fish sandwich to big like two whole pizzas. But Fruits vegetables, etc. Is heavy in my diet. Trying to get out of sodas too. (Even though I love my root beer) And currently on going to go on a juice fast in two weeks.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What's also funny is, these same fakkits talking about pigs roll in mud and shyt Eewww. You know what else thrives in mud, dirt and shyt? Plant life you fukking idiots.
Worst comeback of the month :dead: You can just wash dirt off of plants. No way you can compare healthy plants to pork and fat you silly dweebo
rQzSUCF.png

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I never ate that and my parents never cook that. My father is big on fish and that became sort of a thing in my household at a young age. Got a whiff of that smell at a cookout once with relatives and :scust:. Just how? I eat beef as we'll but it's a seldom thing. Even though I eat right I don't eat enough. Fruits vegetables, etc. Trying to get out of sodas too. (Even though I love my root beer) And currently on going to go on a juice fast in two weeks.
Haven't touched a soda in 6 years big homie. Only drink water, juices, and tea.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Worst comeback of the month :dead: You can just wash dirt off of plants. No way you can compare healthy plants to pork and fat you silly dweebo
rQzSUCF.png
That's cute, you thought I meant the dirt and shyt is on the outside of the plants and you can just wash it off. God damn you're stupid.

Plants grow healthy due to the carbon and nutrients present from rotting life and the nitrogen from shyt and piss. You never heard of manure? You can use smart dumb nikka logic applied to pigs on plants too but you don't. Why is that?

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Haven't touched a soda in 6 years big homie. Only drink water, juices, and tea.
Been on a smoothie tip lately. It's devolving though with the sodas. I'm also heavy on lemonade , not that store brought ish. But with lemons. You can tell the difference when you wean yourself from those things.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Pigs are clean animals, actually, one of the cleaner animals. As for what they eat they do have an ability to survive by eating things people wouldn't eat, but the meat you get from a farm for food isn't feeding their pigs slop. They are getting corn feed to fatten up after a diet of mainly grain. So nah, what you think isn't the reality of situation. I know this being raised on a pig farm and my parents having a few pigs and cows

After raising pigs in the ffa, I can attest to this. We fed them a mix of corn and specialized feed.