Popular anime Youtuber Forneverworld almost gets robbed by Charles Hamilton

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
hopefully that was just a good high, hope Charles ain't walking around like that 24\7

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:lupe::mindblown:

Whoa whoa woah. What is with the surly tone back and forth. Fill me in on y’all troubles. Let me help y’all escalate it
PS4 = courtdog. Broke 48 year old who can’t afford to buy games that he spends all day talking about and buys used mattresses off craigslist for his family to sleep on.

Tru story :hula:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
thankfully i already know charles' story because just by looking at the two of them, it was not immediately apparent which one was touched in the head

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS4 = courtdog. Broke 48 year old who can’t afford to buy games that he spends all day talking about and buys used mattresses off craigslist for his family to sleep on.

Tru story :hula:
Let's keep it true then. Instead of writing out the lies you repeat as truth to make your pathetic existence seem relevant. How about we reveal ourselves and see who is what. You the feds, probably a Russian teen.

How about we both post pictures of ourselves, with a system, and whatever else you wanna add to make yourself appear like you're not a lame.

Or you can dodge this thus proving to everyone you're a sad hideous boy :ld:
Ball is in your Court, Lonzo (Tru Story)