Popular anime Youtuber Forneverworld almost gets robbed by Charles Hamilton

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s well known that Hamilton is maniac. IDK why dude didn’t realize this if he such a huge fan. Dude is a bytch for slandering and shytting on Charles like that also. Talking about his appearance when buddy looks like a flabby ass mexican svengoolie in a dirty ass Champion fit

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'll tell you one thing tho. He may have made a mistake making this follow up vid. :dame:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Damn I used to fukk with CH heavy,but if he a fan like he said he is he known he fukked up :snoop: Charles is mad because dude was like yeah "Goku and sonic" not knowing this nikka thinks he really is sonic:pachaha: dude should of came in and dapped him up and made music. Wasn't no need to tell the nikka you was gonna harm yourself,but his music saved your life. CH crazy as hell,but I see why he was mad.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Damn I used to fukk with CH heavy,but if he a fan like he said he is he known he fukked up :snoop: Charles is mad because dude was like yeah "Goku and sonic" not knowing this nikka thinks he really is sonic:pachaha: dude should of came in and dapped him up and made music. Wasn't no need to tell the nikka you was gonna harm yourself,but his music saved your life. CH crazy as hell,but I see why he was mad.

Exactly. If dude was a huge fan as he said he was, he would know the red flags through his music and antics. The friggin dude fought a policeman because stuff and had the gall to battle Serius Jones with a Hello Kitty hat. Also, he came to the crib without any type of protection, even though he said that he wasn't lackin:stopitslime:. All in all, CH is legit nuts but it's expected. How the toxic avenger looking ass dude came at CH was like a dude eating a sub sandwich in front of a homeless bum. Hell yeah, you are going to get into some shyt:francis:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude knows no part of the streets..

-Brings his wife to that shady spot with him
-Publicly slanders an erratic individual

Now you got enemies and they know your wife.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
2 people i followed separately and intermittently in and out over the years for separate reasons......never thought they would ever come together to deliver such potent fukkery.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a huge fan of charles old work, but to keep it a buck I realize dude just aint all there anymore.

Sad genius level potential