Popular anime Youtuber Forneverworld almost gets robbed by Charles Hamilton

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why do people nod yes after somebody says something crazy as fukk and asks them, "you understand???"

Breh talking about his connection with Sonic the Hedgehog and shyt and going down a rabbit hole like, "you understand?"

:dahell:

No muhfukka, I don't

Dude was like a deer near headlights. I mean, it was his idol and all but to see his bushwacked ass talking like a college bound Bray Wyatt, you have no other choice but to be like "yes":ld:. CH was damn near about to freak out on some "two weeks" shyt:

78XkKDL.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
the spirit of sonic, dilla and sega were in the room there talking to Charles,when he says "hi sonic i luv you" at 9:05 :deadrose:

breh was trying to calm down sonic at one point :krs:

The dude had fukking Madlib in the piece and the dude was somewhere copping records :mindblown:. Even fukking Daft Punk came through:banderas:. I swear when CH dies, they need to have a 3 part miniseries on his damn mind. Dude is a walking "A Beautiful Mind" without the platinum records and fame:francis:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Yeah... @19:30 is when red flags woulda went up for me and I would have exited the situation...thats some weirdo behavior :dahell:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It sucks to see Charles Hamilton like this. He's one of those people that couldn't ride the line between genius and insane. He's just straight up insane and an insanely huge waste of talent