Popular African Vlogger w/ Dat Self-Hate, y'all

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My expectations for dark skin women are goin down :francis:The self hate & want for mixed kids is too strong for me:mjcry:
Keep hope alive. We ain't all bad.

I think chicks who look for white men generally do so to feel validated. So of course they also head to social media and show of their relationship for validation as well.

They get views off of "being different" but all these chicks trying to be different end up looking the same."

That and a few of them, usually the weaved up ones tend to be looking at a white man as a come up. Financially and socially. They tend to try and look like they have the perfect life meanwhile dude is blowing men's backs out on the low.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't deny that she bad af though.

I've seen a couple of their videos.

What does the husband do?

Because you never see black women that look like her

get with the black male equivalent of the dude she's with.

Shorter, lower on the scale of looks etc. Unless he's a super simp

and is making that dough.

Dude is like a 5-6 (no homo) and she's like a damn near 9 bruh.

She's from Sudan and lives in Australia. I doubt there's a lot of black men there. Not excusing her comments but her choice of husband is not surprising. He's a videographer, I think.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
FYI, beautybyjj does date black men.

Exactly, people don't want to admit that there are just as many, if not more, self-hating black people who date within their own race than those who date out of it. They pass on this self-hatred to their black children, creating another generation of self-haters. That's why I don't really care about black people who date out regularly as chances are that they probably have some mental issues. As long as their offspring isn't considered 'black' then that illness isn't going to finds it's way into the black community.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Man...being on the internet has made me realize how many black folks use it to promote their self hatred and poison others with it.

This is the woman that made tweets about how she wishes she had more white friends and less n****r friends growing up and was roasted on LSA about it. In her response to those tweets, She denied even making the tweets and did her best to avoid accountability for them. When people questioned her about them on twitter...she blocked them.

In all honesty this is the type of woman that needs counseling...she shouldnt have a blog and a viewership to infect the masses with her disgusting opinions. And more than likely her fans are racist white people and other self hating c00ns.
:scust:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm not gonna act like I don't find Jamie and Nikki attractive. I love that deep dark skintone, both women are extremely attractive to me.

But self-hatred is never attractive....:snoop:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My expectations for dark skin women are goin down :francis:The self hate & want for mixed kids is too strong for me:mjcry:

no :cape: but some of our men are responsible for this. years of dark skin women being brushed aside and disrespected for lighter skin and white woman would do that to some. every time some rich or famous black man marry and have kids with a white woman it just reaffirms to some impressionable young black girl that light or white is right.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
no :cape: but some of our men are responsible for this. years of dark skin women being brushed aside and disrespected for lighter skin and white woman would do that to some. every time some rich or famous black man marry and have kids with a white woman it just reaffirms to some impressionable young black girl that light or white is right.
How many Black male celebs are with White women vs those who are with Black women? C'mon, most of these women who date out, do so because they want to. Because they've found White men attractive all along. You mean to tell me, a dark-skinned MODEL couldn't get a Black man? Attractive dark-skinned women aren't out here being simped by Black men?