Popular African Vlogger w/ Dat Self-Hate, y'all

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Man...being on the internet has made me realize how many black folks use it to promote their self hatred and poison others with it.

This is the woman that made tweets about how she wishes she had more white friends and less n****r friends growing up and was roasted on LSA about it. In her response to those tweets, She denied even making the tweets and did her best to avoid accountability for them. When people questioned her about them on twitter...she blocked them.

In all honesty this is the type of woman that needs counseling...she shouldnt have a blog and a viewership to infect the masses with her disgusting opinions. And more than likely her fans are racist white people and other self hating c00ns.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wonder which popular black woman youtuber/vlogger marry or dates within her race? Because I can't find none.:pachaha:
cN8hIN6.gif

L7GHkPh.gif

I2kQxqz.gif

AwOxfd9.gif

Gk3osog.gif

CnbszNP.gif

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Which one of the African queens is you?

You know what? My ex-husband thinks I look like Jennie and he says that the reason why I liked her so much. They are both extremely pretty to me. I'm not that cute lol

ETA: Don't p[lay with me. I'm the proudest black person you ever did see. I wear my color like a badge and the pigment-deficient hoes hate my everything...but they will deal

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what? My ex-husband thinks I look like Jennie and he says that the reason why I liked her so much. They are both extremely pretty to me. I'm not that cute lol

ETA: Don't p[lay with me. I'm the proudest black person you ever did see. I wear my color like a badge and the pigment-deficient hoes hate my everything...but they will deal
I mean your avi goofy

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I myself only said that having a sidepiece is the least of the many sins black men commit.
By that I meant that I find it mostly harmless and attention should be given to more pressing issues, but boy the mods weren't happy.
Racism they shouted. That particular mod must have been pretty pro-black. Don't let him find you (avoid mirrors bretta).
I can only imagine what wishing death on another black person might warrant.
Be safe bretta. These coli streets...

Stop whining bytch.