Popular African Vlogger w/ Dat Self-Hate, y'all

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder which popular black woman youtuber/vlogger marry or dates within her race? Because I can't find none.:pachaha:
bedwenching be popping with
4332.gif
Crowd

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I myself only said that having a sidepiece is the least of the many sins black men commit.
By that I meant that I find it mostly harmless and attention should be given to more pressing issues, but boy the mods weren't happy.
Racism they shouted. That particular mod must have been pretty pro-black. Don't let him find you (avoid mirrors bretta).
I can only imagine what wishing death on another black person might warrant.
Be safe bretta. These coli streets...
bytch kill yourself stupid ass motherfukker

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man...being on the internet has made me realize how many black folks use it to promote their self hatred and poison others with it.

This is the woman that made tweets about how she wishes she had more white friends and less n****r friends growing up and was roasted on LSA about it. In her response to those tweets, She denied even making the tweets and did her best to avoid accountability for them. When people questioned her about them on twitter...she blocked them.

In all honesty this is the type of woman that needs counseling...she shouldnt have a blog and a viewership to infect the masses with her disgusting opinions. And more than likely her fans are racist white people and other self hating c00ns.
youd be surprised. im sure its your avg black chick following her shyt unfortunately
you know how these bytches are when it comes to weave and make up

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
That accent she from the UK so first or second gen immigrant most blacks in the UK are c00ns Men and women so not shocked