Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Stop it, Sean died on Saturday night, he aint buried yet. This might have been a memorial if anything.

Anyhow, the ppl saying that Bronson dont look shook GOTTA be white. Thats the tried and true look that ive seen about a dozen times. Its when a grown ass nikka checks some coward white boy and they gotta eat that tongue lashing. They want to desperately say some shyt but they cant. Thats them trying to show respect, not get punked, and swallow their pride all in one deshelved expression.
:francis: Are maybe we not around cacs like that.

:yeshrug: Cac still don't look shook tho

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
full

I'm done with you nikkas :russ:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
:francis: nobody but cacs and Asians listen to the wu bruh. I don't know anybody who big fans

Now yeah, them nikkas garbage, but they still legends. Nobody listens to Melle Mel or Rakim, still legends. That's not an excuse to not know songs by the Wu. White kids know Bon Jovi and David Bowie.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
flabby wu stans are hyped af over this :mjlol: no one is scared of this old nikka, let alone any of those fat nikkas on the wu, they'd be gassed up after the first punch
and your fat crusty albanian peckerwood hero is shytting out diabetic babies out of his ass..

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:francis: nobody but cacs and Asians listen to the wu bruh. I don't know anybody who big fans

Here go this n!gga again with one of the corniest cliches ever used on the internet. Bro, it's 2015. Come with some new sh!t or just admit you don't like Wu and still wanna use corny cliches that was hot on the internet in 2008.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Here go this n!gga again with one of the corniest cliches ever used on the internet. Bro, it's 2015. Come with some new sh!t are just admit you don't like Wu and still wanna use corny cliches that was hot on the internet in 2008.
Honestly I don't know anybody who anybody who rocks wit them :yeshrug: no jokes

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
They really think that we was rocking the Wu down south when they dropped. :heh: I keep trying to tell them that we aint never gave a damn about them. "Well, you aint hip hop then! :angry:" FOH:mjlol: The most annoying and brainwashed fanbase that Hip Hop has ever seen.:snoop:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Honestly I don't know anybody who anybody who rocks wit them :yeshrug: no jokes

I guarantee you I don't know n!ggas that rock with some of your favorite bamma ass artists but I'm not gonna go around saying a whole race of people don't like them. At this point you just sound like a dadunt dadunt by using that played out cliche because me, you and damn near the whole site knows Wu has a lot of black fans. You don't fvck with their music. We got you. We got you in like 2012 my n!gga.