Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he did this at sean price funeral a bunch of my peoples are furious an our him doing this at the event

Tell us how it went down B ..

Truth b told fo someone called 'poppa' (who I'm sure has this name for his 'infinjte wisdom' )..to step to Bronson at someone's funeral.and.make a scene is embarrasin and.mad disrespectful

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
OMG-Sigh-GIF.gif

no somebody isn't man
:rudy:You really think these nikkas wont turn up for Popa Wu:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Sean Price funeral? I wanna see receipts

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tell us how it went down B ..

Truth b told fo someone called 'poppa' (who I'm sure has this name for his 'infinjte wisdom' )..to step to Bronson at someone's funeral.and.make a scene is embarrasin and.mad disrespectful

Stop it, Sean died on Saturday night, he aint buried yet. That was his wake (just asked my homie), ratchet shyt always pops off at wakes

Anyhow, the ppl saying that Bronson dont look shook GOTTA be white. Thats the tried and true look that ive seen about a dozen times. Its when a grown ass nikka checks some coward white boy and they gotta eat that tongue lashing. They want to desperately say some shyt but they cant. Thats them trying to show respect, not get punked, and swallow their pride all in one deshelved expression.