Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cacs in the comments are killing me. Tall read that shyt!? Hip Hop is FINISHED. fukking white boys took over. Talking about "he apologized, stop bullying!!!" This fukking rap in 2015 my fukking GOODDDD.

You can just do whatever u want huh. nikka Action can say fukk the Wu tang and nikkas cool with it, he can't apologize he fukked up. nikkas mad at Ghost for going at him!!!!!!!! Wooooowwww
Lol. The BUYERS control the market... I agree with you, but those mafukkas are spending money on hip-hop.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
uNlqn4U.png
damn wish u had made this a little bigger

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
How do u think P would have felt?

i meet sean price once but people i know knew him pretty well everybody loved the guy and everybody legit destroyed he died.

he might have laugh at a regular show but if that was rock funeral he would slap the both of them for bring that there

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We buy the most fashion in abundance, that shyt is still controlled by whitey. Only in rap can white boys dictate the rules of something they didn't create.
Ehhhh. We dictate the wave of fashion i'll say that.... We just don't get credited enough for it. But this ain't fashion, it's hip hop.