Poppa Wu Steps To Action Bronson...(Video Added)

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Look at Bronson's face he looks shook

11828694_1158897700792846_5627756059088475550_n.jpg

• popawu7This wat we do I'm 4 real Popawu u Fuk with my mine u get Chestties Wu 4ever
11836894_1001971233158750_5260096704991602983_n.jpg

I don't see "scared" or "shook" at all.

:yeshrug:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:stopitslime:
So the fact that Pops Wu turned around ready to leave and Bronson was still standing there until the big guy told him its ok to go, doesn't say you anything?

:francis:

Sheltered life.

:yeshrug:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
No one is getting touched, Ghostface is a dusty legend, who at this point, should be doing interviews with Vlad, because thats him at his best extremity these days. Poppa-mumu, is some dude who I'm sure was an unknown hype man at the time, I frankly cant remember him for the life of me, doesn't matter however, as these old dudes aren't about that life, especially with every having a camera and willing to sue these days. And coming up to a dude at a wake? that shyt is why these dudes are corny, they grab the nearest fat goon they can find and act tough. No one is entertained, just saddened.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
No one is getting touched, Ghostface is a dusty legend, who at this point, should be doing interviews with Vlad, because thats him at his best extremity these days. Poppa-mumu, is some dude who I'm sure was an unknown hype man at the time, I frankly cant remember him for the life of me, doesn't matter however, as these old dudes aren't about that life, especially with every having a camera and willing to sue these days. And coming up to a dude at a wake? that shyt is why these dudes are corny, they grab the nearest fat goon they can find and act tough. No one is entertained, just saddened.

negged. fukk outta here kid.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Imagine going to a wake as a grown man and approaching somebody over him saying he raps better than somebody else. Are you serious? :pachaha: C00n shyt.

AND yapping about it on istagram like you aint 50 years old. Appart from the original comment which was whatever anyway Bronson has dealt with this like a gentleman.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this shyt like your uncle stepping to you chastising you about how wrong you were for disrespecting your father or whatever nonsense you got into as a youngin, you just sit there with a face of disappointment in yourself and fear he gonna put the beats on you for good measure :mjlol:

like I said at the start of this, don't fukk with the wu and you'll be straight :manny:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
this nikka think Popa Wu was just a hypeman? :snoop:

I am clenching my teeth right now

Let it go simpy, no one knew who he was back then, and no one cares who he is now. Don't like it? too bad, he was at best a hype man? who knows anymore? He's better of trying to start fake beef with a dude who could have him bodied in seconds.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Not for nothin... But its funny how all the brehs sayin he look like he "too stoned for that shyt" or "ready to swing" come off real Cacish... :yeshrug:

Just an observation

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
  • popawu7Peace I want everybody to know out there from this picture that you see all that you seen that everybody's trying to put out there that I disrespect Shawn p.wake kno that not me. me @ action Bronson never got into nothing I was actually standing talking to him like a father to a son I got sunz his age they brought him over to me and said do you know who this is he said no I said Popawu that's y his Face look like that I never yelled at that brother I was jus letting him no how real life is that all cause I'm no Savage I'm a righteous man I would never harm 2 no young brother i don't give a Fuk if u are black Brown yellow white half original Or red that's not me so if u really want 2 here the truth about wat happen hit me up Peace @ Luv Popawu!!!
popawu da gawd. any of yall thought this was on some tough guy violence shyt is retarded, all popawu does is drop knowledge you know he was just sonning bronson

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
This whole thing made me realise that Wu stans see them as super heroes or some shyt. A random white dude could still knock out one of these old bums. I guarantee nobody touches bronson and he is in NY without security

pifftannen

that's just like, your opinion, man
Daps
Reppin
mango city
and we still aint got no diss tracks outta this one sided beef either, just more twitter fingers :sas2:

everyone moved on from this shyt but the wu, some of their affiliates and weirdo coli stans:yeshrug:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Both cats are my peoples, Ghost is the god though even on Actions own ballpark the #s are in
Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge: Twelve Reasons to Die II
Action Bronson: Mr. Wonderful