Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Claims Its First VICTIM

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Psyops man. Companies got people trained like loyal dogs nowadays. Remember how people were going to the theaters multiple times in support of Avengers, lining the pockets of the execs whilst doing so? The peeps controlling the strings know when and how to give the masses their metaphorical opium to distract them from everything else.I mean, we got the Amazon Forest burning down, and all of a sudden the news is talking about chicken sandwiches and Spiderman movies? Something ain't right here. Bread and Circuses :patrice:

Bread and circuses - Wikipedia

Yup and don’t forget about that recession coming. People fighting to spend their money to eat out instead of saving.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
There's a Popeye's up the block from my house, the line was out the door, I was like :dwillhuh: shyt's never like this.

They made an announcement that they were all out of sandwiches and people legit were ready to fight

Are these sandwiches really that good?
Breh I done ate them shyts for 3 days straight now mane. :francis: just last week I was on my plant based shyt and now my discipline looking :flabbynsick:. I fukking hate this delicious ass sandwich :ohlawd:.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This should be a lesson in efficiency

Every Chick-Fil -A around my way usually have lines wrapped around the store and into traffic
And they still get shyt moving

I was at a Popeyes once for a single Po'boy with 2 people in front of me
Waited 15 minutes, got to the window and had the broad give me the wrong order plus attitude

And I had to wait another few minutes for them to make my shyt :scust:

They aren't set up for this type of demand

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps