Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Claims Its First VICTIM

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
On an unrelated note, I remember some shyt like this happened in a Publix in GA a few years back. Maintenance man fell into the grease fryer. Ended up dying.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Psyops man. Companies got people trained like loyal dogs nowadays. Remember how people were going to the theaters multiple times in support of Avengers, lining the pockets of the execs whilst doing so? The peeps controlling the strings know when and how to give the masses their metaphorical opium to distract them from everything else.I mean, we got the Amazon Forest burning down, and all of a sudden the news is talking about chicken sandwiches and Spiderman movies? Something ain't right here. Bread and Circuses :patrice:

Bread and circuses - Wikipedia

The beauty of the money chase is that it's part of the distraction.

:final_ti:

:lolbron:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Psyops man. Companies got people trained like loyal dogs nowadays. Remember how people were going to the theaters multiple times in support of Avengers, lining the pockets of the execs whilst doing so? The peeps controlling the strings know when and how to give the masses their metaphorical opium to distract them from everything else.I mean, we got the Amazon Forest burning down, and all of a sudden the news is talking about chicken sandwiches and Spiderman movies? Something ain't right here. Bread and Circuses :patrice:

Bread and circuses - Wikipedia
It’s deeper than rap:wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's how you know the product is flames...got the damn manager stressing out :mjlol:.

Chick-fil-A has employees from their own headquarters (just like every other fast food spot) that tries new items from competing restaurants, which is why they're viewing Popeye's sandwich as a true threat (which led to the twitter post) because they tasted it themselves and can see how great it is.