Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Claims Its First VICTIM

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They made an announcement that they were all out of sandwiches and people legit were ready to fight

source.gif

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
That's how you know the product is flames...got the damn manager stressing out :mjlol:.

Chick-fil-A has employees from their own headquarters (just like every other fast food spot) that tries new items from competing restaurants, which is why they're viewing Popeye's sandwich as a true threat (which led to the twitter post) because they tasted it themselves and can see how great it is.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
There's a Popeye's up the block from my house, the line was out the door, I was like :dwillhuh: shyt's never like this.

They made an announcement that they were all out of sandwiches and people legit were ready to fight

Are these sandwiches really that good?

They been sold out for almost 48 hours in some spots where I live. Out of buns.

The bun is fire, the chicken is fire, the sauce is cool . I had one fresh out the grease and one I let sit for an hour.. I liked the cold one better.. fresh one was HOT and greasy af. Good af tho. I’m eating Chik Fil A rn , I’d say Popeyes is better, but it’s prolly due to new product new taste idk

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
There's a Popeye's up the block from my house, the line was out the door, I was like :dwillhuh: shyt's never like this.

Are these sandwiches really that good?

I was in line for 35 mins today at a Popeyes with ONE exit :mjcry:

The chicken for sure tastes better but I'm not sure if the sandwich as a whole is better. Need another taste.