POPE HATED THE BLACK MOORS of EUROPE celebrated thier EXPULSION

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Who cares? The moors are dead and no one gives a fcku about them except fringe right wing black extremists.

Too bad none of that glorious history has materialized into anything worth while in the present day. :umad:

Africa is a dump

That's why i love making threads like this...

because you ROSENBERG LOOKING A$$ WHITE BOYS always reveal your TRUE SENTIMENT about RACE......

You respect BLACK PEOPLE for entertainment purposes only......

and you are COWARDLY cause i would DARE any one of you to say this shyt IN FRONT OF MY BLACK A$$ matter of fact i travel alot and i would JUST LOVE the opportunity to just CHOKE THE LIVING SHYT outta ya......

NO YOUTUBE..NO POLICE...let's get it CRAKKING CRA**** :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the moors gave those savage humanoids all of the science
that they claim as their own today.
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Who cares? The moors are dead and no one gives a fcku about them except fringe right wing black extremists.

Too bad none of that glorious history has materialized into anything worth while in the present day. :umad:

Africa is a dump

spoken like a true cac.....
the africa they show you in the white washed media
is mud huts.
africa is beautiful.....if only they would murder all
of the gold,diamond and oil stealing humanoids on sight.
a0yqua.jpg

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Because they GOT THIER ENLIGHTMENT from those OTHER NORTH AFRICANS you fukking c00n/cac ...the EGYPTIANS...

Pythagorous like many greek philosphers studied for over 22 years in egypt where he entered temples with the phrase "KNOW THYSELF" written on it's temples where he learned mathamtical principles such as the EGYPTIAN STRING TRICK known as the PYTHAGOREN THEOREM...

Prior to the Egyptian influence...greek society was instinct animal like driven with strong HOMOSEXUAL OVERTONES....i.e (toga parties, island of lesbos, patmos)

The Pythagorean Theorem or 47th Problem of Euclid

The ancient Egyptians used the string trick to create right angles when re-measuring their fields after the annual Nile floods washed out boundary markers. Their skill with this and other surveying methods (cf. Barrance C. Lespine's posts on the checkerboard surveying system which they may have learned from the Sumerians) led to the widely held (but false) belief that the Egyptians invented geometry (geo=earth, metry=measuring).

Thales the Greek supposedly picked the string trick up while travelling in Egypt and took it back to Greece. Some say that the Greek mathematician and geometer Pythagoras, described in Masonic lectures as "our worthy brother," also went to Egypt and learned it there on his own. In any case, it was he who supplied the PROOF that the angle formed by the 3 : 4 : 5 triangle is invariably square and perfect. As to whether he actually sacrificed a hecatomb upon completing the proof, i leave to historians to determine. Once the proof was found, it could be applied to other right angles and was found to satisfy the conditions of their construction as well.

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said :leon:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Well take your HONEY BOO BOO behind back to NASCAR COUNTRY and enjoy the cultural sounds of HICK MUSIC from nashville...

oh i forgot yo one of those INSECURE HATE MYSELF WIGGERS whom REGULAR WHITE FOLK don't accept because you TOLERATE BLACK PEOPLE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES...

must sukk to be NOT ACCEPTED.....:steviej:

GO KILL YO SELF

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Well take your HONEY BOO BOO behind back to NASCAR COUNTRY and enjoy the cultural sounds of HICK MUSIC from nashville...

oh i forgot yo one of those INSECURE HATE MYSELF WIGGERS whom REGULAR WHITE FOLK don't accept because you TOLERATE BLACK PEOPLE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES...

must sukk to be NOT ACCEPTED.....:steviej:

GO KILL YO SELF

:skip: You just argued your own inferiority.
@Non Sequitur

These dudes are just mad it means nothing in today's society. No matter how they try to spin it, they were imperialists who lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
i don't think you're comprehending what he's trying to convey

he's speaking of the Esoteric Sciences which has been emulated by the lodges of europe with it's degree system...

it wasn't prevelent in those european socieites came in after the establishemet of the University in FEZ , MORROCO which MANY europeans traveled to hence the phrase "CROSSING THE HOT SANDS"

It helped set up not only the school of thought known as FREEMASONRY and eventually the allied system known as SHRINEDOM:

Before exploring this strange connection further we need to understand the part played by the Moors in the transmission of knowledge to Europe.

Moor is the classical name in Europe of the Muslim people of North Africa. In Spain, where Muslims ruled for over five hundred years, Arabs are still called Moros. The term “Moor” came to be synonymous with “Muslim” in many contexts, for example the Muslim communities in the Philippines are known to this day as Moros. The Supreme Wisdom of the Moors, much of it derived from ancient Egypt, has come to be known as “Moorish Science”.

One of the most distinguishing marks of a Shriner is the Fez hat that he wears. So named after the city of Fez, Morocco

In fact this so-called ILLUMINATI which people speak of is actually the ALUMBRADOS a north african sect which practiced a mystical form of christianity mixed with islamic esoteric knowledge of SELF......

the ALUMBRADOS was celebrated in Spain because they shared a common enemy with the lower classes which was the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH....

the ALUMBRADOS along with other MOORISH rites brought forth civilization to an area that was breeding ground for exploitation and plagues...

this moment of "raising the bar" is documented in the Masonic Rites of the GROTTO (cave) and the ARK MARINER (MOOR) DEGREE of FREEMASONRY.....

which expands on the master mason theme of RAISING A MAN TO AN UPRIGHT POSITION instead of groveling on all fours like a savage to an INSITUTIION (the church) that has no respect for his basic right as a HUMAN BEING.

^^ true indeed lord

Moses was a great civilizer. He brought a certain group of people out of ignorance and gave them basic knowledge for them to live a civilized life. To become a Shriner you have to have 33 degrees of knowledge which is the equivalent of 1/3. 1/3 of 360 degrees is 120, which is the age that moses died.

He spent 40 years in the wilderness, 40 among the the people with knowledge and 40 with the people in the Caucasus mountains area(aka white people)

Now before you come at me with "Moses wasn't a real person". The question I ask next is who gave the greek's their knowledge? The egyptians. If one is not familiar, they had mystery schools where they taught all sorts of science. Later, the muslims got a hold of this knowledge, and from them the white freemasons we all know today. This is why the emblem of a shriner has a crescent moon with a sword and they name all their HQs, "Temples" and names from the east.

shriner4.ashx

If you have anything below 33 degrees, you are frozen son.

Peace