POPE HATED THE BLACK MOORS of EUROPE celebrated thier EXPULSION

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
The Moors had an enormous influence on life in Spain. Farmland flourished when the Moors introduced sophisticated methods of irrigation. The Moors built beautiful palaces, public baths, schools, and gardens. They introduced the religion of Islam, practiced by Muslims, to Spain. Many Spanish people became Muslims during the Moors´ rule, although the Moors allowed Christians and Jews to follow their own religious beliefs. The Moors were also very knowledgeable about math and science. Under the Moors, Spain became a center of learning and culture.

History in Spain

Recommend reading this book

Golden-Age-of-the-Moors-9781560005810.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
So they did the same thing white imperialists did, but since they were black it's OK and we should celebrate. Makes perfect sense :obama:
QUOTE]

it wasn't the SAME AT ALL...:heh:

The MOORISH occupation of EUROPE was an advancement for the europeans they were introduced to a variety of fields that the CHURCH banned them from participating in such as mathamtics, critical thinking, astronomy, philosphy just to name a few as well as allowing them to coexist FREEly in society which gave birth to the school of thought known as FREEMASONRY

a hell of alot different than some WHITE GUY telling you to go PICK THAT COTTON N1GGER, AND DON'T PICK UP A FUKKING BOOK, AND OH BY THE WAY LET ME FUKK YOUR WIFE AND ENSLAVE YOUR KIDS IN THE FIELDS AS WELL...U FUKKING PRIMATE, c00nBABY, MOONCRICKET AND whatever other GLORIOUS WORD your BELOVED WHITE IMPERISLISTS love to refer to black people as....

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
"We came in and gave those backwards savages culture and science! They should be thankful!"

Gee, that sounds familiar...

the thing is Europe truly was uncivilized. Letting animals go wherever, dumping their waste wherever, never cleaned themselves(queen isabella bragging that she only took 2 baths in her lifetime...), had no desire for knowledge(only higher ups had it) etc etc etc.

the myth that black people were uncivilized is a straight out lie.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:russ: The same church that told everybody that the EARTH WAS FLAT!!

The same Church that was gonna KILL COPERNICUS and GALLILEO for proposing that the SUN was the CENTER of our SOLAR SYSTEM.....

The Polish astronomer Nicholas Copernicus (1473-1543) never liked the Earth-based view of the universe, yet he never publicly announced his views until he was old. This was due to the Church -- anyone who opposed Church doctrine was branded a heretic, and that would destroy your reputation, put you in prison, or even sentence you to death.

don't you know they are the reason thier was a DARK AGE in Europe???
oh yeah?

Bede (pron.: /ˈbiːd/ BEED; Old English: Bǣda or Bēda; 672/673 – 26 May 735), also referred to as Saint Bede or the Venerable Bede (Latin: Bēda Venerābilis), was an English monk at the Northumbrian monastery of Saint Peter at Monkwearmouth and of its companion monastery, Saint Paul's, in modern Jarrow (see Monkwearmouth-Jarrow), both in the Kingdom of Northumbria. Bede's monastery had access to a superb library which included works by Eusebius and Orosius among many others.

The monk Bede (c.672 – 735) wrote in his influential treatise on computus, The Reckoning of Time, that the Earth was round ('not merely circular like a shield [or] spread out like a wheel, but resembl[ing] more a ball'), explaining the unequal length of daylight from "the roundness of the Earth, for not without reason is it called 'the orb of the world' on the pages of Holy Scripture and of ordinary literature. It is, in fact, set like a sphere in the middle of the whole universe." (De temporum ratione, 32). The large number of surviving manuscripts of The Reckoning of Time, copied to meet the Carolingian requirement that all priests should study the computus, indicates that many, if not most, priests were exposed to the idea of the sphericity of the Earth.[97] Ælfric of Eynsham paraphrased Bede into Old English, saying "Now the Earth's roundness and the Sun's orbit constitute the obstacle to the day's being equally long in every land."[98]

for the record, copernicus was around in the 15th century, bede lived in the 7th. clearly he thought the earth was the center of the universe, but copernicus' ideas were set in motion by Nicholas of Cusa (1401–1464), who died before copernicus was even born

i didnt say they were the ultimate source of enlightenment, i said they made advances in science as well. the vatican today does some of the most advanced astrological work in the world, it's safe to say they've accepted a heliocentric universe.

the dark ages was not a master plan of the church, it was a terrible consequence of many factors happening in europe at the time, a time in which the church held a lot of power. i'm not absolving them, i'm just stating facts.

hilarious that someone swimming in misconceptions brings up the idea of the church endorsing a flat earth :russ:

the church is and has always been a political organization, not a monolithic enterprise.

and here you are defending a conquering imperial government :heh: thank god they were able to civilize those palefaces, they even left a blueprint for the british empire! thanks moors

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
@The HONORABLE SKJ

it wasn't the SAME AT ALL...:heh:

The MOORISH occupation of EUROPE was an advancement for the europeans they were introduced to a variety of fields that the CHURCH banned them from participating in such as mathamtics, critical thinking, astronomy, philosphy just to name a few as well as allowing them to coexist FREEly in society which gave birth to the school of thought known as FREEMASONRY

a hell of alot different than some WHITE GUY telling you to go PICK THAT COTTON N1GGER, AND DON'T PICK UP A FUKKING BOOK, AND OH BY THE WAY LET ME FUKK YOUR WIFE AND ENSLAVE YOUR KIDS IN THE FIELDS AS WELL...U FUKKING PRIMATE, c00nBABY, MOONCRICKET AND whatever other GLORIOUS WORD your BELOVED WHITE IMPERISLISTS love to refer to black people as....[/quote]

So the Moors didn't rape or kill anyone during their takeover. Must be the first and only time in history that ever happened. :ehh:

And they didn't have a slave trade, so I guess they were more comparable to the British in India :skip:

I'd also like to add that they destroyed their own "golden age" with fanaticism before any Christian rulers took over.

Last edited by a moderator:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
oh yeah?

for the record, copernicus was around in the 15th century, bede lived in the 7th

i didnt say they were the ultimate source of enlightenment, i said they made advances in science as well. the vatican today does some of the most advanced astrological work in the world, it's safe to say they've accepted a heliocentric universe.

the dark ages was not a master plan of the church, it was a terrible consequence of many factors happening in europe at the time, a time in which the church held a lot of power. i'm not absolving them, i'm just stating facts.

hilarious that someone swimming in misconceptions brings up the idea of the church endorsing a flat earth :russ:

the church is and has always been a political organization, not a monolithic enterprise.

ASTROLOGICAL???...so thier experts at reading signs i.e (LEO, GEMINI, PISCES) :heh:

U FUKKING IDIOT..and if that was a typo and you meant ASTRONOMY

i'm sorry i don't believe NASA consults the POPE about any SPACE MISSIONS.... :upsetfavre:

Either your a member of the CLERGY or you are one of the MILLIONS of ABUSED ALTER BOYS who just love to SUKK up to the CHURCH in a LITERAL MANNER...

look some advice for you my friend....

next time u see a Catholic Priest coming your way.....

you make like KATT WILLIAMS and scream out

I AM A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you damn uneducated fruit cake ...get da fukk outta my thread:heh:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
the thing is Europe truly was uncivilized. Letting animals go wherever, dumping their waste wherever, never cleaned themselves(queen isabella bragging that she only took 2 baths in her lifetime...), had no desire for knowledge(only higher ups had it) etc etc etc.

the myth that black people were uncivilized is a straight out lie.

I don't know about the shytting on the ground and not bathing thing, but distribution of knowledge is in a reverse pyramid shape (with the most knowledge at the top and the least at the bottom) in every society.

799px-DamaElche01.JPG

This is a sculpture made thousands of years before the Moors arrived. How savage could they have been if they could make shyt like this?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I don't know about the shytting on the ground and not bathing thing, but distribution of knowledge is in a reverse pyramid shape (with the most knowledge at the top and the least at the bottom) in every society.

i don't think you're comprehending what he's trying to convey

he's speaking of the Esoteric Sciences which has been emulated by the lodges of europe with it's degree system...

it wasn't prevelent in those european socieites came in after the establishemet of the University in FEZ , MORROCO which MANY europeans traveled to hence the phrase "CROSSING THE HOT SANDS"

It helped set up not only the school of thought known as FREEMASONRY and eventually the allied system known as SHRINEDOM:

Before exploring this strange connection further we need to understand the part played by the Moors in the transmission of knowledge to Europe.

Moor is the classical name in Europe of the Muslim people of North Africa. In Spain, where Muslims ruled for over five hundred years, Arabs are still called Moros. The term “Moor” came to be synonymous with “Muslim” in many contexts, for example the Muslim communities in the Philippines are known to this day as Moros. The Supreme Wisdom of the Moors, much of it derived from ancient Egypt, has come to be known as “Moorish Science”.

One of the most distinguishing marks of a Shriner is the Fez hat that he wears. So named after the city of Fez, Morocco

In fact this so-called ILLUMINATI which people speak of is actually the ALUMBRADOS a north african sect which practiced a mystical form of christianity mixed with islamic esoteric knowledge of SELF......

the ALUMBRADOS was celebrated in Spain because they shared a common enemy with the lower classes which was the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH....

the ALUMBRADOS along with other MOORISH rites brought forth civilization to an area that was breeding ground for exploitation and plagues...

this moment of "raising the bar" is documented in the Masonic Rites of the GROTTO (cave) and the ARK MARINER (MOOR) DEGREE of FREEMASONRY.....

which expands on the master mason theme of RAISING A MAN TO AN UPRIGHT POSITION instead of groveling on all fours like a savage to an INSITUTIION (the church) that has no respect for his basic right as a HUMAN BEING.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is a sculpture made thousands of years before the Moors arrived. How savage could they have been if they could make shyt like this?

Because they GOT THIER ENLIGHTMENT from those OTHER NORTH AFRICANS you fukking c00n/cac ...the EGYPTIANS...

Pythagorous like many greek philosphers studied for over 22 years in egypt where he entered temples with the phrase "KNOW THYSELF" written on it's temples where he learned mathamtical principles such as the EGYPTIAN STRING TRICK known as the PYTHAGOREN THEOREM...

Prior to the Egyptian influence...greek society was instinct animal like driven with strong HOMOSEXUAL OVERTONES....i.e (toga parties, island of lesbos, patmos)

The Pythagorean Theorem or 47th Problem of Euclid

The ancient Egyptians used the string trick to create right angles when re-measuring their fields after the annual Nile floods washed out boundary markers. Their skill with this and other surveying methods (cf. Barrance C. Lespine's posts on the checkerboard surveying system which they may have learned from the Sumerians) led to the widely held (but false) belief that the Egyptians invented geometry (geo=earth, metry=measuring).

Thales the Greek supposedly picked the string trick up while travelling in Egypt and took it back to Greece. Some say that the Greek mathematician and geometer Pythagoras, described in Masonic lectures as "our worthy brother," also went to Egypt and learned it there on his own. In any case, it was he who supplied the PROOF that the angle formed by the 3 : 4 : 5 triangle is invariably square and perfect. As to whether he actually sacrificed a hecatomb upon completing the proof, i leave to historians to determine. Once the proof was found, it could be applied to other right angles and was found to satisfy the conditions of their construction as well.

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Who cares? The moors are dead and no one gives a fcku about them except fringe right wing black extremists.

Too bad none of that glorious history has materialized into anything worth while in the present day. :umad:

Africa is a dump

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
i don't think you're comprehending what he's trying to convey

he's speaking of the Esoteric Sciences which has been emulated by the lodges of europe with it's degree system...

it wasn't prevelent in those european socieites came in after the establishemet of the University in FEZ , MORROCO which MANY europeans traveled to hence the phrase "CROSSING THE HOT SANDS"

It helped set up not only the school of thought known as FREEMASONRY and eventually the allied system known as SHRINEDOM:

Before exploring this strange connection further we need to understand the part played by the Moors in the transmission of knowledge to Europe.

Moor is the classical name in Europe of the Muslim people of North Africa. In Spain, where Muslims ruled for over five hundred years, Arabs are still called Moros. The term “Moor” came to be synonymous with “Muslim” in many contexts, for example the Muslim communities in the Philippines are known to this day as Moros. The Supreme Wisdom of the Moors, much of it derived from ancient Egypt, has come to be known as “Moorish Science”.

One of the most distinguishing marks of a Shriner is the Fez hat that he wears. So named after the city of Fez, Morocco

In fact this so-called ILLUMINATI which people speak of is actually the ALUMBRADOS a north african sect which practiced a mystical form of christianity mixed with islamic esoteric knowledge of SELF......

the ALUMBRADOS was celebrated in Spain because they shared a common enemy with the lower classes which was the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH....

the ALUMBRADOS along with other MOORISH rites brought forth civilization to an area that was breeding ground for exploitation and plagues...

this moment of "raising the bar" is documented in the Masonic Rites of the GROTTO (cave) and the ARK MARINER (MOOR) DEGREE of FREEMASONRY.....

which expands on the master mason theme of RAISING A MAN TO AN UPRIGHT POSITION instead of groveling on all fours like a savage to an INSITUTIION (the church) that has no respect for his basic right as a HUMAN BEING.

That's great and everything, but it doesn't change what I said.

Even within a Masonic lodge, the most knowledge is at the top of the organization, and the least is at the bottom.

Every society has been set up this way throughout history, unless you believe in the lost city of Atlantis :pachaha: