Pop: Kawhi Was a Great Player, But He Wasn't a Leader or Anything

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Kawhi is autistic or has aspergers at best. This isn’t shocking or surprising. how many mutes throughout history are known for being incredible leaders.
I'm not a psychologist or counselor (doubt u are but maybe I'm wrong so I don't like when folks diagnose shyt when it may not be the case) but something is up with him. I notice his uncle Dennis babies him and treats him like a child who can't speak up for himself. I donno if he has a developmental or social disorder but I do see why some think he does. But this still doesn't excuse his lack of putting his team on his back that Game 7 against Nugs and him shooting like shyt.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
pop was right. man is too in his own head and then he has the diva thing going on which i feel he has a right to but you need a certain personality to make it more tolerable. he is all talent and no leadership. clippers need somebody with a stronger personality than PG to do what kawhi doesnt do. toronto was smart to commit to lowry even when he didnt look like much on paper, he is probably a good lockerroom guy

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a psychologist or counselor (doubt u are but maybe I'm wrong so I don't like when folks diagnose shyt when it may not be the case) but something is up with him. I notice his uncle Dennis babies him and treats him like a child who can't speak up for himself. I donno if he has a developmental or social disorder but I do see why some think he does. But this still doesn't excuse his lack of putting his team on his back that Game 7 against Nugs and him shooting like shyt.

Lenny from of mice and men :manny:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Kawhi is like Waldo on the early yrs of family matters with Lorenz Tate.

When there is a problem, dont look for him to solve it, he'll just be like "What we gon' do, Willie?!":unimpressed:

3.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kawhi is autistic or has aspergers at best. This isn’t shocking or surprising. how many mutes throughout history are known for being incredible leaders.

Do you know kawhi's story tho.
You talking but real talk...
Kawhi is literally the son of the real life owner of car wash come to life and tragically taken away.
All the scrutiny about that man being vocal in public is bullshyt. Once you know kawhi's story.

Art Barr

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
MJ=Leader
LeBron=Leader
Kobe=Leader

I have never viewed Kawhi as a leader. He was just a good player placed in ideal situations.

Just about every year he's been in the league, he has been on a team that was a contender.

Imagine him trying to take the 2007 Cavs to the Finals. shyt, he would struggle getting them to the playoffs.
Nobody who lets their sheisty ass uncle tell them when to eat, sleep and shyt could be a leader.