@Pookie the fukk is your problem cracker? get your ass the fukk in this thread...

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
What k? c00n"?

I made it real for your fukking dumbass. I ain't a joke. You are bytch ass c00n/cracker fuccboi hybrid. And fukk your cracker ass wife too.

you are a fukking joke, you are internet words and time to waste to me. sad ass thinking you more than what you are putting your address and shyt. I got way more important things im y life to deal with than a little African sending me his address :snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
you are a fukking joke, you are internet words and time to waste to me. sad ass thinking you more than what you are putting your address and shyt. I got way more important things im y life to deal with than a little African sending me his address :snoop:
You really trying me with this "little african"" shyt cracker. And you doing it on [purpose. Ofcourse I'm gonna wanna pull up so I can knock your fukking teeth out your jaw in your fukking ugly fadce cause I got love, respect,a and admiration for my proud and strong Nigerian people! And African people! And African American people! And West Indian people! I am proud of my blackness!
:blessed:

And you come off like a c00n who wishes he was white.
Maybe if you stick your dikk in your wife a couple of more times, you'll wake up and finally achieve your dream of becoming white!
:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
like you slipped up and said the n word and hanging blacks :sas2:
I've been telling you to pull that shyt up!
The coli got a search function...use it you retard and don't just pull some shyt out your ass that you can't prove. I know me very well, you don't even know who I am outside of this board.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You really trying me with this "little african"" shyt cracker. And you doing it on [purpose. Ofcourse I'm gonna wanna pull up so I can knock your fukking teeth out your jaw in your fukking ugly fadce cause I got love, respect,a and admiration for my proud and strong Nigerian people! And African people! And African American people. I am proud of my blackness!
:blessed:

And you come off like a c00n who wishes he was white.
Maybe if you stick your dikk in your wife a couple of more times, you'll wake up and finally achieve your dream of becoming white!

tf you gonna do if I keep calling you that shyt little African

little african
little african
little african
little african
little african
little african
little African

:umad:

get mad at internet words brehs

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
this coming from a person who said the n-word and wanted to hang blacks :wow:

thecoli, how many pleas does this African need to cop in order for you to see he a fukking fraud. Im realer with mines than you ever will be and I don't go off on temper tantrums on a message boards :umad:
:ohhh:

:sas2:

c00n deflection...
I'm interested, though.
Receipts?

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Go to any white forum and just say you're Black, tell me what happens since you seem like a basement dweller that gets off on pestering people

Yeah, because all the poor white people are suffering :bronsad:

Herb and Biff aren't your friends just because they laugh at the screencaps you show em :yawn:

LOL.....U see this is the problem with generalizing. Joel Olsteen as a prayer forum. If I go in there and say I'm black they will call me their brother.

And I work in the resocurce room in a center that helps retired veterans. I'm here right now. I'm in front a computer all day and I deal with all types of people daily. I have conversations with all races on numerous topics. Your assumptions about me are worse then Sagats,

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Pookie The effects of white p*ssy.

Causes black men to lose their backbone and hate Africans...the people you descend from.
You sad AF b.
:wow:
The fact you calling me a "little African" when I'm 5'10" 176 lbs speaks volumes about you.
Just commit that you c00n...you'll never be white and no matter how hard you try, white folks still hate you it don't matter if you marry one of them. fukking sellout.