@Pookie the fukk is your problem cracker? get your ass the fukk in this thread...

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
So if u been thru the same bullshyt then why do u then turn around and do the same thing? Why cant u just take a persons opinion for what it is without throwing race/being a race traitor in the mix?
There's a difference between having cac hobbies and acting like a cac, you know :yawn:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So if u been thru the same bullshyt then why do u then turn around and do the same thing? Why cant u just take a persons opinion for what it is without throwing race/being a race traitor in the mix?
Dawg, why would a black man one star a thread about statues to racist slave owners getting torn down? Don't you think that's a bit weird?
Why should black peopel celebrate or uphold monuments to slavery and arguably the worst of what the American experience has to offer to blacks?
I can't take an opinion like that at face value without questioning it especially as a black man myself.
There are just some things we should be unanimous on: Racism is bad, nazis are bad, the confederacy is bad...etc.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't know if he is white, but he said that is wife is white.
This is why I couldn't and never would have a serious relationship with a white woman or marry one.
I swear to god the nikkas that marry and wife up white bytches turn into soft shoeing ass clowns like the ones in the NFL.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Dawg, why would a black man one star a thread about statues to racist slave owners getting torn down? Don't you think that's a bit weird?
Why should black peopel celebrate or uphold monuments to slavery and arguably the worst of what the American experience has to offer to blacks?
I can't take an opinion like that at face value without questioning it especially as a black man myself.
There are just some things we should be unanimous on: Racism is bad, nazis are bad, the confederacy is bad...etc.

Dude...I have real problems. A Black man 1 starring a thread about Black monuments on a messageboard of fukkery is right there at the top of my "i really dont give a shyt" list.

I see e thugs on this site left and right. Trolls left and right. This is a site for fukkery....I dont take anything here that serious.

But u alerted him. I cant speak for him, lets just wait and see his response. Maybe he'll explain himself.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
oh wow an African gave me the bat signal.

sesing that I 1 starred a fukking thread and you in your panties about it is an L for your life, not mine whatsoever.

im done proving to strangers I am black. ive done it twice and if it pains you so much the skin color of a stranger on an internet board you need to log off and get some air.

yes I have a british/italian wife, and I don't need to validate to again strangers on who I plan on living my life with. maybe you should all follow suit and do what makes you happy and damn what naysayers or "pro-black" people have to say.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

sesing that I 1 starred a fukking thread and you in your panties about it is an L for your life, not mine whatsoever.

im done proving to strangers I am black. ive done it twice and if it pains you so much the skin color of a stranger on an internet board you need to log off and get some air.

yes I have a british/italian wife, and I don't need to validate to again strangers on who I plan on living my life with. maybe you should all follow suit and do what makes you happy and damn what naysayers or "pro-black" people have to say.
fukk off you c00n. Seriously. And fukk your wife too. You'll never be white. And your woman looks down on your black ass.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information

Dr Cheikh Anta Diop also had a white wife and pro Blacks love him and respect him. That "white wife" discrediting a person nonesense goes out the window cuz pro Blacks across the world love Dr Diop.