@Pookie the fukk is your problem cracker? get your ass the fukk in this thread...

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
fukk off you c00n. Seriously. And fukk your wife too. You'll never be white. And your woman looks down on your black ass.

this coming from a person who said the n-word and wanted to hang blacks :wow:

thecoli, how many pleas does this African need to cop in order for you to see he a fukking fraud. Im realer with mines than you ever will be and I don't go off on temper tantrums on a message boards :umad:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Dr Cheikh Anta Diop also had a white wife and pro Blacks love him and respect him. That "white wife" discrediting a person nonesense goes out the window cuz pro Blacks across the world love Dr Diop.

Only on here is IR dating an issue when people worried about who another man chooses to pipe :yeshrug:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
LOL That makes absolutly no sense....Having cac hobbies would be acting like a cac.

:laff:

I hope u were trolling because Sagat fell for it and that makes it funnier. :heh:
That says alot about you.
You lowkey think black people can't do things outside of the accepted BS.
I guess you associate intelligence and education with cacs too.
As if black people can't be intelligent and educated.
:mjpls:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
That says alot about you.
You lowkey think black people can't do things outside of the accepted BS.
I guess you associate intelligence and education with cacs too.
As if black people can't be intelligent and educated.

I got grown man problems while you having emotional outbursts about a thread star ole extra passionate ass :mjlol:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
LOL That makes absolutly no sense....Having cac hobbies would be acting like a cac.

:laff:

I hope u were trolling because Sagat fell for it and that makes it funnier. :heh:
No, there's plenty of Black folk that go hiking, make clothing for dogs, surf, skate, play punk..all stereotypically white hobbies, merely doing them doesn't mean shyt

Being a contrarian just because, hating radical Black politics, using false equivalencies, and wilful ignorance, that's how you act white

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this coming from a person who said the n-word and wanted to hang blacks :wow:

thecoli, how many pleas does this African need to cop in order for you to see he a fukking fraud. Im realer with mines than you ever will be and I don't go off on temper tantrums on a message boards :umad:
Umm...dawg what the fcuk do you even do for black people?
My father is a doctor with his own practice. He's my biggest inspiration ever.
The majority of people in my family are in the computer sciences, or engineering (petroleum engineering in Nigeria), or law, or in medicine/healthcare.
I've worked for community arts initiatives in the city of Pittsburgh and we worked with mad black children and teens. I was the assistant director. Helped them get college credits.
I've had residencies in black owned clubs in Pittsburgh.
I work in rental management and have fought tooth and nail to get black folks approved for housing they desperately needed...I'm at work right now.

And please pull up the quote where I supposedly "wanted to hang blacks?"

I'll give you time.
You can't cause it doesn't exist.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Who vouched for him? A lot of times people blindly stick up for someone that they've never met.

Detroit wave did 2x ive known him for almost 10 years now, next

you guys wanna ignore vouching now have at it.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
No, there's plenty of Black folk that go hiking, make clothing for dogs, surf, skate, play punk..all stereotypically white hobbies, merely doing them doesn't mean shyt

Being a contrarian just because, hating radical Black politics, using false equivalencies, and wilful ignorance, that's how you act white

The ignorance in this statement is mind blowing.:merchant:

You just generalized all white people and then served it to me as if i'm just supposed to accept it. Dude i totally disagree with everything u just said.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You a c00n. Everything about you comes off as c00nish, from your screenname to your whole persona.

and you think that means something to me :heh:

maybe I should be a quite little angry African and call people n-words and cop pleas like yourself :jbhmm: