Poll:Which movie was better, The Avengers or The Dark Knight?

Better comic book film?

• Total voters

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the Avengers was average so of course TDK was better

a better poll question would've been TDK or Winter Soldier
I made the poll because some disney stans claimed the majority of people think avengers is better than tdk. I wanted to see what the majority actually thought.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the Avengers was average so of course TDK was better

a better poll question would've been TDK or Winter Soldier

TWS hasn't been out long enough.

Everyone here has probably seen TDK like hundreds of times. You probably gotta wait like another year or 2 before people are ready to put TWS in it's proper prospective.

Although for me personally... dare I say TWS may very well have been better than any Batman movie. It's tough to say right now though.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
TWS hasn't been out long enough.

Everyone here has probably seen TDK like hundreds of times. You probably gotta wait like another year or 2 before people are ready to put TWS in it's proper prospective.

Although for me personally... dare I say TWS may very well have been better than any Batman movie. It's tough to say right now though.
Mcu films are front loaded in opinion. When they first drop everybodies like :gladbron::gladbron::ohlawd:
Then a year later everybody comes back to earth from hype and hyperbole and the real opinions are formed.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I saw some disney stans claiming people thinking avengers was better was the majority of people so I thought lets put it to the coli vote :blessed:

:lupe:

the dark knight is better no doubt about that

but the avengers is more comparable to the dark knight returns and we all know the avengers is better the that movie. :sas2: