POLICE Body Slam Pregnant Woman. Woman has emergency C-Section.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bring sand to the beach cause my beach is better, they can keep their beach cause their beach whatever

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If she put her hands on the police I don't really have any sympathy for her. It's not like the officer knew she was pregnant, especially being in the moment with adrenaline flowing. The police were calm and quiet at first until they started screaming and being physical.

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman and her family were having a LEGAL gathering and the neighbor called the police because they were getting too loud, and someone was having an altercation. The cop arrested the brother first after HE ASKED why they were questioning them and shutting down the party, they kicked the brother and knee-led on him to cuff his hands behind his back.
The cops then approached and started beating up the pregnant woman, after she came to defense of her brother. asking them WHY THEY WERE ARRESTING HIM. Before that video she was punched numerous of times and dragged towards the car. she never sprayed pepper spray or carried anything on her. this is big news in Rochester.

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She also exclaimed she was pregnant numerous of times throughout the ordeal. I don't see how anyone in this country cant see we headed towards a police state. you cant even look at police or ask them questions or wave at them without being arrested its getting out of hand. These people aren't god they aren't shyt.