POLICE Body Slam Pregnant Woman. Woman has emergency C-Section.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt I say they should not have tackled her even if she was assaulting them?

What I am saying is when a woman is pregnant your priority number 1 should be the welfare of the unborn child and yourself. When people start yelling and things get agitated you are to remove yourself immediately from that environment. Hell in some countries they dont even advise pregnant women to go to FUNERALS. When you are pregnant you should be damn near quarantined.
With all due respect, I hear you, but look at the video.

See how all the take downs are in different areas. For all we know she could have tried to get away and was pursued. Notice how she was taken down and none of her peers were close around. The camera man him self was joggin in her direction to tape the take down.

The cops do this on purpose. Once the green light turn on, they do what they want to do.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it relevant that "they are originally from Sierra Leone"? WTF kind of journalism is that?

Clearly the police used excessive force and were caught on film. Should be case closed but cops and judges are closer than Bert and Ernie.

Legal system is a complete joke when cops are defendants.
to be fair, dude said the group of people wanted to point out that they are originally from Sierra Leone and that they have more footage. I think they specifically asked the journalist to mention it.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way, if you want to stand for your rights in front of cops, always try to keep your cool. they will try to provoke you but if you stay cool but firm, they can't stick anything on you and will either take the L and walk away OR they'll make a mistake and you can make them pay.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas gotta smarten up, You never get loud with the cops even if a officer is loud and disrespectful with you, officers are straight a$$holes and are quick to hit with that disordearly conduct because its such a vague charge.
Ain't no damn pregnant women assault no damn cop, resist arrest? probably cause that a$$hole officer pushed her down and put his knee knowing that she was pregnant.
I wish people would learn a cops job is not to protect and serve, its to bring in as much revenue for the state as possible, cops don't get pats on the back for saving people, they get pats on the back for how many charges(low level, C misdeameanor to A felony) they bring in.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
No trolling, just being sarcastic. We (blacks) are the only set of people that seem to always catch a foot up our asses by Po-Po.

Ok. Because of frequent trolling I have trouble picking up sarcasm.

Far as what you said, I always think that we are the only ones getting beat on by po-po but then I'll watch COPS and them po' white boys be getting their heads bashed in too.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Ok. Because of frequent trolling I have trouble picking up sarcasm.

Far as what you said, I always think that we are the only ones getting beat on by po-po but then I'll watch COPS and them po' white boys be getting their heads bashed in too.

They could whoop a CAC every hour on the hour for the next 50 years and them numbers still wont even up fam.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Outside of terroristic threats, when has it ever been against the law to allegedly threaten somebody :dahell:

Like, is that seriously something that you can really get arrested and charged for even on some he say she say shyt that only 1 person says happened?

This dumb ass police department is patrolling gossip while other real crimes were probably happening. :dahell: :laff:

Let's be real. Lifeguard said on the phone "Some black people..." and all hell broke loose in that police department. Why so many cops for a he say, she say dispute with 1 person? :wtf: