POLICE Body Slam Pregnant Woman. Woman has emergency C-Section.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm all for Blacks rights, but you got to know your can't be out there testing the police. That's exactly what dumb blacks do. Screaming at cops and caring on. Come on. She was interfering with one guy getting arrested. It's her job to protect her baby, she should avoid confrontation, not use her pregnancy as leverage and courage to be bolder.

Dumbasses screaming "she's pregnant" after the incident. :stopitslime:

Nothing will happen to the police. :yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
With all due respect, I hear you, but look at the video.

See how all the take downs are in different areas. For all we know she could have tried to get away and was pursued. Notice how she was taken down and none of her peers were close around. The camera man him self was joggin in her direction to tape the take down.

The cops do this on purpose. Once the green light turn on, they do what they want to do.
For all we know is we dont know shyt dude.

We dont see her until she is was already in the the process of being taken DOWN. Police officers are a$$holes, YES but police officer will generally not come at you unless you are making a scene or doing something that may be PERCEIVED as a threat to them. For them to have , not 1 but 2 cops take her down while the man on camera was taken down by 1 cop tells you that we may not have seen all that was happening on her end.

When it's all said and done I hope these cops get prosecuted because they too are fathers and should have more sense than to take a pregnant woman down like this. BUT at the same time If im a man and i get into an altercation with police or whomever i dont even want my pregnant woman to get upset or scream and curse or try to come near the scene. Take your ass somewhere call my lawyers and worry about you and the childs' safety.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

We dont see her until she is was already in the the process of being taken DOWN. Police officers are a$$holes, YES but police officer will generally not come at you unless you are making a scene or doing something that may be PERCEIVED as a threat to them. For them to have , not 1 but 2 cops take her down while the man on camera was taken down by 1 cop tells you that we may not have seen all that was happening on her end.

When it's all said and done I hope these cops get prosecuted because they too are fathers and should have more sense than to take a pregnant woman down like this. BUT at the same time If im a man and i get into an altercation with police or whomever i dont even want my pregnant woman to get upset or scream and curse or try to come near the scene. Take your ass somewhere call my lawyers and worry about you and the childs' safety.
Could they not have just pepper sprayed or tased her? :aicmon:

Did he really have to tackle her to the ground and then proceed to push down on her into ground while sitting on top of her with her pregnant ass belly clearly visible? Are you saying that everything he did was 100% necessary and that there was no other course of action for him to take?

Your second paragraph is only about a moral/social wrong and has no legal grounds in actuality. You feel like your wife should run away from the situation. Great. But there's no law that says she has to so it's a moot point.

If she was that big of a threat in this probable situation that you have made up in your mind, why was she not tased/pepper sprayed earlier in the supposed altercation that you have made up? What you are saying logically makes no sense.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Could they not have just pepper sprayed or tased her? :aicmon:

Did he really have to tackle her to the ground and then proceed to push down on her into ground while sitting on top of her with her pregnant ass belly clearly visible? Are you saying that everything he did was 100% necessary and that there was no other course of action for him to take?

Your second paragraph is only about a moral/social wrong and has no legal grounds in actuality. You feel like your wife should run away from the situation. Great. But there's no law that says she has to so it's a moot point.

If she was that big of a threat in this probable situation that you have made up in your mind, why was she not tased/pepper sprayed earlier in the supposed altercation that you have made up? What you are saying logically makes no sense.
Champ,

Do me a huge favor. READ all 3 previous posts i made in this thread.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lets agree to disagree.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Champ,

Do me a huge favor. READ all 3 previous posts i made in this thread.
True :mjpls:

----
In this situation I don't see the need to call the cops in the first place. Considering the lifeguard was the only one who called the police after he was supposed "threatened", shyt just seems petty.

It's not even illegal to threaten someone in MD, only elected officials. The cops really had no claim to arrest anyone in the first place :manny:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish there was a way to get updates on these things. They ended up charging the pregnant woman...smh.