Pokemon Sword and Shield

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Are you new to Pokemon? Not every Pokemon is in the game. It's always been this way.

Evidently I been playing this longer than you. :mjlol:

You can’t find every single Pokémon in a specific region but every game has had every Pokémon coded in it. The Alolan region only had ~300 Pokémon available in its region but every Pokémon can be used if brought over via Pokebank. It’s being interpreted that the Galar region is only going to have the Pokémon in that region.

Pokemon boards are mad you cant bring in old pokemon from other games

You can bring Pokémon from old games if that Pokémon is in the Galar region.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Evidently I been playing this longer than you. :mjlol:

You can’t find every single Pokémon in a specific region but every game has had every Pokémon coded in it. The Alolan region only had ~300 Pokémon available in its region but every Pokémon can be used if brought over via Pokebank. It’s being interpreted that the Galar region is only going to have the Pokémon in that region.

You can bring Pokémon from old games if that Pokémon is in the Galar region.

Apprently that means like 600+ pokemon can be brought in.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Preordered via Amazon :takedat:

Finally got a reason to cop a Switch

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Preordered via Amazon :takedat:

Finally got a reason to cop a Switch
get anything special for pre ordering ? all my games have been digitial copped a 256gb sd card the other day it should be here tomorrow...the first game ill be getting on cartridge will be link's awakening :wow: that might be some special shyt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Are you new to Pokemon? Not every Pokemon is in the game. It's always been this way.

No it hasn't stop lying. Every single pokemon game has had all pokemon coded in it. That is NOT the case going forward. They are very clearly saying ONLY pokemon in the new regional dex will be supported in Sword/Shield.

Breh they will slowly roll them out via DLC

No they won't They specifically said this is their stance going forward with the series of the game.

We’ll see, anything over 450+ might be a stretch tho

Why? How in the world is more pokemon harmful in anyway? There are already 807 pokemon not including any newcomers from Sword/Shield. Removing well over 300 pokemon is not helping anyone.