Pokemon Sword and Shield

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I swear I never watched a episode of digimon but I had the PS1 game game , dope af:wow:
Im the exact opposite! I was Nintendo gang as a kid and watched all the episodes but never got to play the game cuz i didnt have a PlayStation.

seeing them Digimon advertisements in gamepro magazine as a kid booooyy!..
:wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Why do we need it when we have mega evolution? All this does is make pokemon look huge and I bet it's only a handful of pokemon that change appearance in any significant way.

Its a gimmick, theyve been doing this since what black & white. Its a way to reset the entry barrier but still rewarding the OG players.

Either way i havent played since Gold /Silver so this is still a day one cop for me.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It’s Pokémon for life but Digimon really was the better tv show:sas2:and even had some good games like Rumble Arena 2:ohreallymelo:

Thanks for the rep! Lol

Yeah! Digimon had depth and shyt that had you on the edge of yo seat every week.im pokemon for life too..but after like thr the 3rd time ash lose the "big pokemon league tournament" at the end of the season i realized something aint right..these people finna milk this..im out!(still support the games as a 32 year old man tho lol

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game looking mad garbo. Not feeling any of this at all. They've dropped the ball here. They had the opportunity to revolutionize the franchise and pivot in another direction. Perhaps make a BOTW-inspired open world pokemon game or something to that effect. But instead we're just given more of the same.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Game looking mad garbo. Not feeling any of this at all. They've dropped the ball here. They had the opportunity to revolutionize the franchise and pivot in another direction. Perhaps make a BOTW-inspired open world pokemon game or something to that effect. But instead we're just given more of the same.

Breh this the first mainline game on a home console it can’t make huge gameplay jump yet. You ain’t gettin Gale of Darkness.:francis:

They’d alienate that hardcore base and returning won’t get it. There are people like me who haven’t played Pokémon since OG Gold & Silver.

All that said I’m looking forward to the raids and playing online with the crew. :yeshrug: