Pokemon Legends Arceus

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm copping it because they're slowly trying something new
this could be a precursor for gen 9 :yeshrug:

This is exactly why they'll continue to release trash ass mid. nikkas gon cop regardless.

Its like your weed man selling you reggi for 10 years and you keep buying in hopes he'll have some fire one day :scust:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is exactly why they'll continue to release trash ass mid. nikkas gon cop regardless.

Its like your weed man selling you reggi for 10 years and you keep buying in hopes he'll have some fire one day :scust:
I haven’t bought a Pokémon game since black and white 2
I didn’t buy sword shield, sun and moon, and brillant diamond because I didn’t like the features they removed.
This game is a game freak telling us that they’re listing to the fan base by making a breath of the wild type game for the franchise.
I’m not expecting it to be 1:1 to botw because it’s gametreak and they’ve shown they’re not capable of that but this is a nice start.
They could’ve easily made a let’s go togepi and just like the first I would skip that one.
Also if gen 9 doesn’t suit me I won’t buy that one either.
I’m not the average Pokémon fan who complains about the product when watching the trailer but buys it anyway

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Imma have to peep some a little bit of someone doing a walkthrough before I decide if I cop

Most likely will down the line, but gotta see what all it’s gonna be about

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This was never meant to be a mainline Pokémon game, hence the name Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
This is a spin-off title.

I can’t see them going back to “Let’s Go..” or “ Sword and Shield” style games after this though. They may go back to having routes and gym leaders but it will most definitely run with this new engine

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I can’t see them going back to “Let’s Go..” or “ Sword and Shield” style games after this though. They may go back to having routes and gym leaders but it will most definitely run with this new engine

I think it’ll depend on the reception to this game. I don’t see them making this new battle system standard with the Pokémon competitive scene so healthy.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Why no hype around this game? Probably still gonna sell 20 million tho