POKEMON GO

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Pro Tacktics – How Gyms Work In Pokémon Go

You guys seen the video on gamer informer that explains how to team up with multiple people to take down a gym at the same time?

They also explain how the fighting works:
Tap on the screen for regular attack
Swipe to dodge
Press and hold on the screen for special attack
You can team up with friends to attack one pokemon all at the same time

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Question android bruhs, is there an app that will turn off screen touches? I want to have the Pokémon app open and in my pocket while I work because I walk a lot a work, but I don't want the app closing in my pocket because a button is pushed by my leg?
Turn the phone upside down. The screen turns black with a lil pokemon symbol but the app remains open. This also saves your battery when walking

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Been to the lure module across the street from my job twice today. :francis: ain't been shyt but pidgeys and rattatats. Weepinbell was the only uncommon one there.
I used a lure/incense combo last night to lackluster results. I'm going to continue to leach off others until I figure out how to maximize the potential of it

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Been to the lure module across the street from my job twice today. :francis: ain't been shyt but pidgeys and rattatats. Weepinbell was the only uncommon one there.

If you got the Pokeballs, catch those Pidgeys, and just evolve em all at once

Screenshot_2016_07_12_14_45_02.png

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
People spend money on dumb shyt all the time. Look at all the people lined up outside of an Apple store whenever a new phone comes out. Look at all the people lined up outside of a footlocker whenever new Jordans come out. I know girls who spend their entire paycheck on weave.

If people really enjoyed this Pokemon shyt they wouldn't have a problem with the microtransaction aspect.
They even had ppl coppin lives in candy crush :dead: this shyt bout to make billions