POKEMON GO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
came up on about 30 pokemon just cruising around residential areas for an hour looking for good spots for people to set up triple lures.

came up on my first tauros and machop. enough ekans to get me an arbok too. :wow:

gonna head back to a few the spots i found and see if anyone sets up the triple lures once the sun goes down.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
came up on about 30 pokemon just cruising around residential areas for an hour looking for good spots for people to set up triple lures.

came up on my first tauros and machop. enough ekans to get me an arbok too. :wow:

gonna head back to a few the spots i found and see if anyone sets up the triple lures once the sun goes down.
Triple lures? Explain :ohhh:
BTW, when I set up a lure module? DO I just stay posted up in the same spot and pokemons come to me?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple lures? Explain :ohhh:
BTW, when I set up a lure module? DO I just stay posted up in the same spot and pokemons come to me?
it's where there are three pokespots all within a short distance of eachother. so you can set up a lure at every spot and then just sit in the middle and feast off all three. there's one at the park by my house other than that i only saw about 2 other potential ones when driving.

although they probably got like quadruple lures on the college campus. i drove past the area and saw like 50 pokespots all over the map. :wow: can't drive on campus though and i'm not about to pay their parking fees either. gonna have to head over there on the weekend if it's not too hot. :francis:

and yeah they come to you if you stay in the area of the pokespot with the lure on it.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Caught 4 Pokemon on quick drive to the store :wow:
I passed right by the park I went to yesterday but my phone was dying :francis:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I swear. The more people near you the rarer the pokemon are in the area.

I was at a FGC event yesterday and all of a sudden we seeing shyt like Ivysaur Nidoking Staryu Dratini etc.(There were like 50 of us)

Im by myself and im just seeing weedles and pidgeys :martin:
Probably some algorithm that is trying to encourage the social aspect of the game. If you decide to be a recluse you're not getting shyt.

I'm on campus for a summer class and shyt is lit compared to my apartment. Waiting until the fall semester :ohhh::ahh::lawd:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Took over my first gym today....what a time to be alive :blessed:

BY58bnP.jpg