POKEMON GO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I just got a lucky egg, when is the best time to use it?

when you are next to a lure pokestop
when you are about to evolve a whole bunch of pokemon

Saw a Scyther on the side of the road during lunch :gladbron:

9ea89503d75df65529be3b9b71294d752db507d6_hq.gif

Ran up on him with a Pokeball like

tumblr_ne6mh7ty981tsf68ao1_400.gif

Only a 10 CP :to:, but glad to finally have one in the collection.

hahahahaha
0EgIN1b.png

full

This shyt got me ready to commit that. Me and dog just walked all through the damn woods, wit critters and shyt, working on this 10km egg. These nikkas got the nerve to give me a fukking Eevee.

trust me you will want that pokemon because it evolves into something so powerful and :demonic:
i got one to that just hatched with a lot of candy
nytZR28.png

today was crazy there was a mini gathering at the park
i dropped a lure then out of nowhere a white guy and ggirl pop up
we get to talking and he says dont you recognise me im the guy that smashed your gym and took it back
:damn:
we got to chatting and i found out that he is the guy that has all the 700-1000cp+ pokemon at like 8 or 9 gyms :wow:

then an asian guy and his dog called soya (:mjlol:)
then another asian pulled up on a mountain bike and we feasted for 30 mins
just before the lure ended i caught a 301 cp squirtle :ohhh:
the asian guy who was next to me is a level 12 and he saw the exact same squirtle but its cp was 31 :russ::russ:
i was only one level higher than him at the time :mjlol:
im almost level 15
here are my top guys i am still stashing dust
Ajhe0Cm.png

6vIw5BV.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the amount of rattatas in my fukking hood got me feeling some kinda way b

collect as many rats pidgeys and sparrows shyts as you can then when you get a lucky egg evolve them at the same time but make sure you evolve the ones with the really high cp
BOOM
tons of xp you might level up 3 times in one go
i went from level 11 today to almost level 15

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ok, so i came the fukk up in just two hours.

After work, hit up the aviation museum by my job, shyt has atleast 10 pokestops within a 2 mile radius, the lures are popping as well (like 6 total around the whole thing) so i set up shop pop a lucky egg and get to work. Evolve all my pidgeys, ratata, and weedle. then start catching everything that pop up, boom lvl 10. then i start hitting all the poke stops, then dip b4 traffic. Caught a tentacool there.

On the way home, i took 1.5 hours on what usually is a 20 minute trip, i hatched an egg (it was a vulpix) stopped at 5 more poke stops, got to lvl 12, almost took over a gym, caught a scyther (cp 330) as i entered my complex and caught a venemoth as i walked up to my house.

finally evolved this damn kakuna into a beedril as well.

:blessed:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I just rode through some projects and seen like 3 different gyms I'm not risking my life for that though :whoa:
Goons come out the cut asking who you reppin'. Be like "Man I don't do none dat, I'm just playing Pokemon :whoa:" then they be like..."nikka , what team are you? :demonic:" then you get clapped for being Team Mystic :mjcry: