POKEMON GO

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you only incubate a certain amount of eggs depending on the types of incubators that you have?

Get a 2k Weedle for your efforts.

How do they expect little kids to get these 5 and 10k eggs? I know they can ride the bus and all but I'm thinking of "little" little kids.

Cats saw me on that Go. I thought you guys were clowning about people in their cars but y'all weren't. Cats really spending gas gettin' loose. They all know you're on that Go cause you're posted at a church no where near Sunday, lol.

How do I get money?

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I swear. The more people near you the rarer the pokemon are in the area.

I was at a FGC event yesterday and all of a sudden we seeing shyt like Ivysaur Nidoking Staryu Dratini etc.(There were like 50 of us)

Im by myself and im just seeing weedles and pidgeys :martin:
What are you doing for EVO?

Daps
CnJ-UyqUMAElWfq.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just wait til digimon drops:lolbron::jawalrus::whew: and would be saying this if microsoft did it :mjpls::sas2::sas1:
I like Pokemon just as much as the next man.

It's just the thought of grown ass people running around the real world trying to catch them all is funny as hell to me.

I've messed around with it a bit, but I'm not as serious as a lot of people here. Me and the kids took a late night Poke walk last night. We had a good time:russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I like Pokemon just as much as the next man.

It's just the thought of grown ass people running around the real world trying to catch them all is funny as hell to me.

I've messed around with it a bit, but I'm not as serious as a lot of people here. Me and the kids took a late night Poke walk last night. We had a good time:russ:
:whew: Good thing you came to your senses