POKEMON GO

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Pokestops are mad important.

Got three at the entrance of my neighborhood. :wow: Got a gym basically two houses down. :wow:

Brehs, I drove back and forth across a bridge over a lake at midnight looking for some magikarp. fukks wrong with me :to:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Been thinking about it and I know the developers say they gonna add a bunch of stuff like legit battles but I don't believe it. If they add real battles like in the handheld games it's a wrap for those joints. I just came back from the park and someone dropped a lure at the stop there and folks were steady pulling up. If those places could then turn into mini tournaments I'd play that shyt over the real Pokémon any day of the week. That's a much better meet up location than some random funky ass gamestop.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been thinking about it and I know the developers say they gonna add a bunch of stuff like legit battles but I don't believe it. If they add real battles like in the handheld games it's a wrap for those joints. I just came back from the park and someone dropped a lure at the stop there and folks were steady pulling up. If those places could then turn into mini tournaments I'd play that shyt over the real Pokémon any day of the week. That's a much better meet up location than some random funky ass gamestop.

I said the samething, seems like a conflict of interest unless they legit never go into other generations.

Daps
They gotta throw a twist in here where Charizard appears and you gotta run away like an idiot or he steals your collection. One minute everyone's chillin next they're all running their asses off starring at their phone tryna protect the 30 pokemon they spent hours collecting

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Its just strange that there name isn't attached anywhere to it and none of the music or sound effects are used.

I feel like nintendo thought this was gonna bomb and didn't want there name attached to it.

I could be completely wrong, but even licensed out products (like xmen with sony and marvel) the parent company tags there name.

Just strange to me I guess.

it is weird to not see Nintendo's name on it and i think this is a big part of it. If miitomo was a big success at launch then Nintendo probably would've had their name all over this. mobile is a new field for Nintendo so maybe they're trying to take it slow and easy.

either way pokemon GO has been great and raised my anticipation for animal crossing and fire emblem.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
In regards to Pokémon distance:

Originally Posted by Serebii

0 Footprint - The Pokémon is right on top of you and will appear soon
1 Footprint - The Pokémon is within approx. 20 metres
2 Footprints - The Pokémon is within approx. 100 metres
3 Footprints - The Pokémon is within approx. 1 kilometre.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
image.png