POKEMON GO

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
image.png
Caught close to 30 of them yday I could have my Blastoise over 1k cp but I'm stingy with stardust.
You didn't answer my question. :pacspit:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
So I went to my first pokeshop. Saw pikachu. Couldn't figure out how to spin the wheel. And left. I had/have no pokeballs left. Don't feel like going back even though it's down the street.

Someone explain to me where to spin the wheel at the pokeshop.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So is nintendo actually associated with this?

I dont see there name anywhere on it, none of the music is shared and even the pokemon growls sound different.

I dont even see gamefreaks tagged anywhere.

If nintendo isn't getting paid off this they missed a HUGE cash cow.
Nintendo owns a huge portion of the Pokemon company as well as own a part of Niantic

In September 2015, it was announced that Niantic is co-developing Pokémon GO withNintendo and The Pokémon Company for iOS and Android.[20] The following month, Niantic announced Google, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company would invest $30 million ($20 million upfront with an additional $10 million conditioned upon the company achieving certain milestones[21]) in it to support the growth of the company and its products.[22] In February 2016, Niantic announced that it secured an additional $5 million[23] in Series A funding including investment[24] from venture capital firms Alsop Louie Partners and You & Mr. Jones Brandtech Ventures as well as angel investors Lucas Nealan, Cyan Banister and Scott Banister.[25] While adding more support for the growth of the company, this investment enabled Niantic to bring in strategic industry pioneers including the addition of Gilman Louie to its board.[26]

Nintendo is caking off this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just strange that there name isn't attached anywhere to it and none of the music or sound effects are used.

I feel like nintendo thought this was gonna bomb and didn't want there name attached to it.

I could be completely wrong, but even licensed out products (like xmen with sony and marvel) the parent company tags there name.

Just strange to me I guess.

lol bad eye sight
xKahZMD.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I went to my first pokeshop. Saw pikachu. Couldn't figure out how to spin the wheel. And left. I had/have no pokeballs left. Don't feel like going back even though it's down the street.

Someone explain to me where to spin the wheel at the pokeshop.
:russ::russ:
you click on the pokemon first to activate the capture
then you flick the pokeball straight at it with your thumb or index finger