POKEMON GO

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So I beat this gym and I don't take control of it, what the fukk is that all about? What does a nikka have to do, beat it multiple times?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
All we need now are battles outside of gyms and trading and life will be complete. I would keep playing.

They already confirmed they gonna add PvP trading.

I highly doubt they will add PvP battling though. That would directly compete with the main games.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i hate mobile gaming but this is crack:ahh:i caught 7 pokemons today so far and some good ones like pidgeotto, pinsir, staryu and a clefariy.

So is nintendo actually associated with this?

I dont see there name anywhere on it, none of the music is shared and even the pokemon growls sound different.

I dont even see gamefreaks tagged anywhere.

If nintendo isn't getting paid off this they missed a HUGE cash cow.

nintendo own the rights to pokemon so they have publishing and they worked as partners developing it as well.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hate mobile gaming but this is crack:ahh:i caught 7 pokemons today so far and some good ones like pidgeotto, pinsir, staryu and a clefariy.

nintendo own the rights to pokemon so they have publishing and they worked as partners developing it as well.

Its just strange that there name isn't attached anywhere to it and none of the music or sound effects are used.

I feel like nintendo thought this was gonna bomb and didn't want there name attached to it.

I could be completely wrong, but even licensed out products (like xmen with sony and marvel) the parent company tags there name.

Just strange to me I guess.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also lowkey, part of the charm of this game is you just start playing and catching pokemon. You aren't bombarded with instructions or a walk through with how to play, and you literally find out things on your own.

I just realized you have to manually make your pokemon fight, and that if they die you they dont recover without a revive LOL.

Pokestops are mad important.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Still not fully understanding the hype behind this game, but its an OK diversion so far.
Not really into virtual pissing matches bragging about what pokemon I caught if I can't even fight someone with it.
True that I think it will grow tho. The thing is you gotta get ahead of the curve now before people start really leveling up on you
Also when you throw a poke ball you can pick it up of you missed by tapping on it.
Game changer :wow: :damn: