POKEMON GO

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my co-workers keeps trying to get me back into this, but it just aint there...when they release the birds and the mews, i'll get back in it....

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone ever caught Ditto in this game?......I just caught a Rattata that was actually a Ditto

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I haven't played this in months. It was a lot of fun but I just moved on. If it didn't kill my battery so quickly, I would still play.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

this is in america:damn::damn::damn: NYC to be exact

:dead: dude leaving his car to get it

aint this shyt from the summer ? i doubt its still like that...everybody should damn near have all them mfs except for the rare nikkas like farfetched/khangis khangis kahnnn/mr mime/omanyte/omastar/kabuto/kabutops/dragonite and porygon other than that shyt aint worth it

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
aint this shyt from the summer ? i doubt its still like that...everybody should damn near have all them mfs except for the rare nikkas like farfetched/khangis khangis kahnnn/mr mime/omanyte/omastar/kabuto/kabutops/dragonite and porygon other than that shyt aint worth it

Man fukk you :mjcry:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Yeah that's old. That was at the height of Go mania. I remember walking downtown and there were flocks of people playing. Now you are lucky to see more than two people playing at a time. After a while the game became a grind and only the truly dedicated still play.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What's new with this game? Saw my alerts pop up with this thread and went to Reddit and saw people bytching about it.

What happened?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
What's new with this game? Saw my alerts pop up with this thread and went to Reddit and saw people bytching about it.

What happened?

They are probably bytching about no new content with each update and the fact that Gen 2 hasn't arrived yet. It's still the same from a playing standpoint.