POKEMON GO

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I got all them, but still need guys like Gyrados, Dragonite items and a couple other heavy hitters.

Ohhh okay! Do you live near water? Because I catch Magikarp at least 5 times a day and at least 2 Dratini's just from walking near the water.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Ohhh okay! Do you live near water? Because I catch Magikarp at least 5 times a day and at least 2 Dratini's just from walking near the water.

I do live near a lake, but never see them out there (gang of Psyducks and strangely Growlithes...lol). I've got Magikarp as my buddy in the game, so I snag two or three candies a day based on walking.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I do live near a lake, but never see them out there (gang of Psyducks and strangely Growlithes...lol). I've got Magikarp as my buddy in the game, so I snag two or three candies a day based on walking.

That's weird! That makes no sense. :heh:

There has to be Magikarp's and Dratini's out there. You probably not finding at the right time.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man thats so strange i caught like over 20 dratinis here in dallas by white rock lake, they pop up like ratatas

guess it depends on where you live lol

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
We up on the Valentines stimulus package?
Lures are 6 hours
Double candy
Lot of 5km egg hatches went to 2km, and 10 to 5
pink pokemon everywhere. stockpiling for the blissey and slowking in the gen2. they got jigglypuffs out here like rattatas. I'm about to do a mass evolve and transfer, try to see how much i can get. level 29 in like 10000 points.

i heard the gen 2 is dropping within a month or so.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Lures are 6 hours
Double candy
pink pokemon everywhere. stockpiling for the blissey and slowking in the gen2. they got jigglypuffs out here like rattatas. I'm about to do a mass evolve and transfer, try to see how much i can get. level 29 in like 10000 points.

Yeah, pretty much stockpiling for Porygon2 and Blissey at this point since I completed my Dex. I'm pretty much just playing for stardust and to hit level 40 (currently level 36).

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah, pretty much stockpiling for Porygon2 and Blissey at this point since I completed my Dex. I'm pretty much just playing for stardust and to hit level 40 (currently level 36).
They got to extend the levels with gen 2.

do you still fukk with gyms? i feel like since the popularity died down its easier to eat off them.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They got to extend the levels with gen 2.

do you still fukk with gyms? i feel like since the popularity died down its easier to eat off them.

I kind of wish they don't extend it tbh because the grind is a motherfukker. :drunkuber:

Nah...I hate gyms and I'm Team Instinct so yeah you should know the deal there. :drunkuber:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Lures are 6 hours
Double candy

It's been nice in the city so I've been riding the bike again and started playing to hatch eggs. I called like 30 Lickitungs I knew something was up