POKEMON GO

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not counting the baby Pokémon which right now I only have pichu and igglybuff I only need machamp/kabutops/grimer/muk/dragonite/chansey damn I'm getting close.

I really want to get these ones over with before they really start releasing Gen 2 so I can retire this game sick of constantly having to charge my battery and going to places out of the way to catch Pokémon.

Not gonna stop till I have them all though.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Been so caught up with wasting poke balls on the starters, that i didn't even know they were rolling out gen2 already. glad i been saving my slowbro points

Only the babies though.

But yeah gotta save up candies for Slowpoke, Oddish, Eevee, Poliwag, Porygon, Onix, Scyther, and Chancey (still don't have that motherfukker :mjcry:)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, it's unfortunate because it has gotten better now than before imo

I keep wanting to open up this app but every time I'm like "Nah. What's the point?" :manny:

I remember I used to be soooo into this game. Then I got fed up when they wouldn't fix certain issues and started shutting down the 3rd party trackers. I see shyt pop up on Reddi but I can't be bothered to hop back into this shyt.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I keep wanting to open up this app but every time I'm like "Nah. What's the point?" :manny:

I remember I used to be soooo into this game. Then I got fed up when they wouldn't fix certain issues and started shutting down the 3rd party trackers. I see shyt pop up on Reddi but I can't be bothered to hop back into this shyt.

There's a 3rd party fracker called PokeMap for Android that's good. You don't even need a dummy account for it.