POKEMON GO

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
So, this game has officially got me interested in pokemon again. I am currently playing Pokémon:Soul Silver on my iphone and Pokémon: Emerald on my vita. Even thinking about picking up a 2ds for Pokémon moon. :wow:
Do you have to jailbreak your vita for emulators?

I have a vita but that shyt is just collecting dust. Might put it to use.

I'm currently going from gen 1 and upwards to catch up. I stopped giving a fukk about pokem when Yugioh dropped which was during the 2nd gen of Pokemon.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Do you have to jailbreak your vita for emulators?

I have a vita but that shyt is just collecting dust. Might put it to use.

I'm currently going from gen 1 and upwards to catch up. I stopped giving a fukk about pokem when Yugioh dropped which was during the 2nd gen of Pokemon.

yea, as long as its on FW 3.60 or below then you're good.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Finally hit level 22. This level should go by a lot faster since I got 20+ evolutions waiting for this lucky egg. Just gotta scrape together enough gyms to get the coins.
---
I avoid leaving strong pokemon in gyms since they go down easy anyway, so I've been team rocketing gyms. I leave the ekans, my girl leaves the koffing/weezing.

I wish you could actually join team rocket in the game .

XJlXGcQ.png

maxresdefault.jpg
Pawg life :win:

Taco

All Star
Daps
SF tracking system is waaaay to lit! Got pictures of where they at and shyt.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It took me awhile but I got my 1st 1000 Cp pokemon in a Vaporeon. Got a Poliwrath/Slowbro/Flareon all in the 900's slowly coming a long. I know you guys are way ahead of me but I started off really slowly.

I have a Majikarp nest by my house im at 300 Majikarp candy but my problem is everyone I catch is weak as fukk my highest Majikarp is 94Cp my Gyarados gonna be a scrub.