g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Got my first 2000 CP Pokemon :blessed:

A 2007 Exeggutor :win:

That Zen Headbutt/ Solar Beam combo he has is :banderas:

Went to the Charmander nest in the American Natural History Museum and jesus christ it's lit over there. Caught me about 8 of them today. Going to Queens tomorrow and go to another Charmander nest near Citi field. :yes:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Sonit appears that Niantic banned my account for NO DAMN REASON :damn: i got the data error message when i tried to log in.
My account was 100% LEGIT, so i dunno wtf happened.
All i know is that i got money back :manny:

Y all can ask for refunds if u bought some pokecoins and shyt, just say your little brother or little cousin messed around with your phone and bought the coins without your consent.

These fakkets are quick to ban LEGIT PLAYERS BUT WONT FIX THEIR DAMN TRACKING SYSTEM :pacspit:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Sonit appears that Niantic banned my account for NO DAMN REASON :damn: i got the data error message when i tried to log in.

Y all can ask for refunds if u bought some pokecoins and shyt, just say your little brother or little cousin messed around with your phone and bought the coins without your consent.

These fakkets are quick to ban LEGIT PLAYERS BUT WONT FIX THEIR DAMN TRACKING SYSTEM :pacspit:
By any chance, we're you traveling lately?

humble forever

All Star
Daps

damn. that's rough

game lost a lot of fun to me when they randomly took all my pokeballs one night. woke up and just nothing. I live in the suburbs so collecting pokeballs from the stops takes a lot of time. lately i've been hitting 5 stops when i go out in the evening and a lot of the time i get only one pokeball, sometimes NONE. all week my girl is getting 3,4 pokeballs per stop- I'm getting one, two or none at all. it's crazy. I think they're trying to extort me for pokeball money :martin:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I got so excited about my lucky egg i evolved like 15-25 pokemons and forgot i didnt even turn it on.
During this evolved a diglett to a dugtrio which I didnt have, and a ekans to arbok which i didnt have. Missed out on the double XP for the new pokedex entry.
Absent minded life. :russ:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
By any chance, we're you traveling lately?

Nah. But i was level 30 so maybe they thought that my account was suspiscious?

Are they banning for spoofing ?

Yeah i guess so. They ban every botters and gps spoofers, my homie's account got banned too but he was spoofing ( and using nox)

damn. that's rough

game lost a lot of fun to me when they randomly took all my pokeballs one night. woke up and just nothing. I live in the suburbs so collecting pokeballs from the stops takes a lot of time. lately i've been hitting 5 stops when i go out in the evening and a lot of the time i get only one pokeball, sometimes NONE. all week my girl is getting 3,4 pokeballs per stop- I'm getting one, two or none at all. it's crazy. I think they're trying to extort me for pokeball money :martin:

:mjcry: