POKEMON GO

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I caught a Blastoise today brehs!! :gladbron:

:damn: :why: :snoop: Weak ass motherfukka, this imposter ass Blastoise :camby: I got a Bellsprout more powerful than this shyt :pacspit:
412715989.jpg

:dead:

Caught 2 pikachus at the same spot yesterday. Need to power up my raichu :snoop:
Why the electric type are so weak in this game ?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
CP doesn't = weak pokemon. their base stats can be dope, every pokemon has different base stats, potential, etc. gotta level the homie up to see

plus ice beam is great against those dragon types.

:damn: why you ain't using a google login is beyond me.
I see Blastoise has the best defense in the game next to Articuno, what does it mean if you have high defense, you still gonna get ur ass whooped by higher CP levels

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Took a break and went back at it today. These are getting hard to stay in the ball! I used 10 for a freakin' Golbat :damn:

Had a Squirtle, Pidgeot, Pidgey and Weedle run away from me :damn:

I just wanted the double XP on my lucky egg :to:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot_20160814-202009.png

Went to Long Beach again today. Ran out of balls a few times catching so much stuff. Got to evolve three Pokemon. Still nowhere near a Gyarados, Snorlax or even a fukking Bulbasaur, but I got a few Dratini finally and some more Squirtle.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not only did I miss an Arcanine when I missed a turn on the navigation, but then I tracked a Blastoise and it was in an apartment complex. And of course the gates were closed. No thanks to them for that. But it wasn't a nice area compared to others where the gate has been open so nothing I could do. Still pissed about it. Tried scaling a fence but saw a guy come out to throw trash away so I was like, not worth it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Got another 10k egg today, praying for something good. I wish pokestops would give incubators from time to time. I don't wanna buy one :sadcam:

I haven't had a 10k egg since week 1. How are you hatching your eggs? Are you walking? I tried driving in stop n go traffic but it didn't give me the credit it should have