POKEMON GO

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I caught mine a couple of days ago. I still haven't seen any snorlax or charmanders.

All of my eggs have been pathetic lately. 2k rattatat. 5k paras and a 10k chansey

Haven't been playing much lately because the game keeps messing up. Not tracking my steps when i walk, freezing and telling me that im driving to fast while walking. Different glitches when i try to catch pokemon and there seems to be a lot less pokemon
lol I live by a park that spawns charmander, like literally I see 5 spawned right now on go radar. I don't even bother to catch them anymore. Different pokemons for different locations I guess.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I caught a Blastoise today brehs!! :gladbron:

:damn: :why: :snoop: Weak ass motherfukka, this imposter ass Blastoise :camby: I got a Bellsprout more powerful than this shyt :pacspit:
412715989.jpg

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I caught a Blastoise today brehs!! :gladbron:

:damn: :why: :snoop: Weak ass motherfukka, this imposter ass Blastoise :camby: I got a Bellsprout more powerful than this shyt :pacspit:
412715989.jpg
CP doesn't = weak pokemon. their base stats can be dope, every pokemon has different base stats, potential, etc. gotta level the homie up to see

plus ice beam is great against those dragon types.
:mjcry:I had to start over forgot my other login
:damn: why you ain't using a google login is beyond me.

Last edited:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally got enough candy to evolve Magikarp and this mf gyrados ends up with dragon breathe and twister :beli:

Both weak as shyt smh
:wow: this why i ain't tripping on this game man, i ain't grinding for 200+ karps just to be let down like that, I'LL BE DAMNED!

i was about to throw the game in the bushes since i've only got a single 10k egg that turned out to be an Eevee but then I hatched a mean Porygon