5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
006a569f-5bb3-4ba2-a95f-b2982de785d0

yxZCJ5J.png

This motherfukker got a Tauros.
What's the significance of a tauros? I got one within the first few days of playing

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
What's the significance of a tauros? I got one within the first few days of playing

yeah i get tauros all the time down here in houston.
also get a ton of eevees, which online seem to be super rare.

---
caught my Snorlax last night, only ~1075 but 91% IV so now I just have to "find" snorlax candies to power it up.
Had to deal with a real life snake in the park, but Snorlax made it worth it.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Finally caught a Magmar.

I caught mine a couple of days ago. I still haven't seen any snorlax or charmanders.

All of my eggs have been pathetic lately. 2k rattatat. 5k paras and a 10k chansey

Haven't been playing much lately because the game keeps messing up. Not tracking my steps when i walk, freezing and telling me that im driving to fast while walking. Different glitches when i try to catch pokemon and there seems to be a lot less pokemon

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Are they rare? I caught one first day of playing....but I had pokevision
I was having a hard time getting one without having to go so far out. It finally popped up in my yard.
I caught mine a couple of days ago. I still haven't seen any snorlax or charmanders.

All of my eggs have been pathetic lately. 2k rattatat. 5k paras and a 10k chansey

Haven't been playing much lately because the game keeps messing up. Not tracking my steps when i walk, freezing and telling me that im driving to fast while walking. Different glitches when i try to catch pokemon and there seems to be a lot less pokemon
No Snorlax, lots of Charmanders. Find a Chameleon once.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
yeah i get tauros all the time down here in houston.
also get a ton of eevees, which online seem to be super rare.

---
caught my Snorlax last night, only ~1075 but 91% IV so now I just have to "find" snorlax candies to power it up.
Had to deal with a real life snake in the park, but Snorlax made it worth it.
I get a ton of eevees. Half of my top 12 pokemon are evolved eevees. I stopped catching them