POKEMON GO

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Level 23 haven't had a 10k egg yet :francis:

Really? Do you hit a number of stops often? I hit atleast 4, 5 days a week and im on my 6th 10k.

I kinda look forward to 2k eggs more because you can get high cp starters and other shytni don't see around here. Plus it don't take as long.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Really? Do you hit a number of stops often? I hit atleast 4, 5 days a week and im on my 6th 10k.

I kinda look forward to 2k eggs more because you can get high cp starters and other shytni don't see around here. Plus it don't take as long.

Yeah man I hit a lot of stops I live in a heavily populated area. I always aim for hatching the 2k eggs first to make room for a 10k but never get luck. The worst was when I had three incubators running and was able to hatch a total of 9 eggs altogether within a couple of days and didn't get shyt. My face Is always stuck on permanent :francis: mode whenever I hatch an egg because I know what's coming.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:francis:

Decided to hit up The Prado tonight (my ATL heads know whats up) after work. As I turned in to park I see a big ass crowd on the sidewalks. I later found out a damn Snorlax spawned a few minutes prior to me getting there:shaq2: Spawned @11:43pm

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
damn i didn't know that. i'm very casual to this game. i'm a level 15 and just found out you can train in a gym:snoop:

the only time i play really is at home or school because i'm so busy. are certain landmarks or locations where you catch the top tier pokemon?

If you live by a beach/boardwalk you can catch a lot of new pokemon. Also a lot of magikarp. I was wondering how so many people seem to have a Gyarados in my area and now I know. At this rate I might have one in a few weeks.:banderas:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Decided to hit up The Prado tonight (my ATL heads know whats up) after work. As I turned in to park I see a big ass crowd on the sidewalks. I later found out a damn Snorlax spawned a few minutes prior to me getting there:shaq2: Spawned @11:43pm

Been thinking about going around there because how people always talking about it in reddit, but also heard some of the businesses owners have a grudge against pokemon go players

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Been thinking about going around there because how people always talking about it in reddit, but also heard some of the businesses owners have a grudge against pokemon go players
Nah it's cool. There's no issue whenever I go. And last night there had to be around 200 people out there. Cats setup in lawn chair, sitting on their cars, everybody calling out shyt lol. There's a pizza shop I grab a small individual pan and chill at.