POKEMON GO

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Still play it! Gotta fill this Pokedex man.

Just gotta go ham on catching starter Pokemon's like Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander. Luckily I found their nest so I'll be :blessed:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Squirtle - St. James Park

Charmander - American Museum of Natural History and Citi Field

Bulbasaur - East Meadows

Good looks. St James Park is not an option this time of night:huhldup:. Queens for Bulbasaur & Charmander :francis:

Do you have to be in the museum or around the area for the Charmander nest?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Good looks. St James Park is not an option this time of night:huhldup:. Queens for Bulbasaur & Charmander :francis:

Do you have to be in the museum or around the area for the Charmander nest?

Yeah...go in the afternoon for them Squirtle's :laff:

Yeah the Bulbasaur one had me :francis: as well.

As for the Charmander nest in the Museum...I don't know! I have to go test it myself. :laugh:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Aftet you join a gym, check the top right corner of the shop menu. There will be a timer to let you know when you can collect your defender bonus.

You have to occupy a gym for 20 hours to collect the bonus. (Which is usally damn near impossible) Or you can occupy a gym to start the timer, get beat, then join a gym after the time expired and immediately collect the bonus.
i just roll up, take the gym and immediately collect my ten coins because i know sooner rather than later my pokemon is going to be back home with 0 health. works for me:yeshrug:

also im down here in fort myers suburbs and they took away my nearby pokestop. seriously the other close one is in a gated stadium that you can't get to. luckily my girl's parents live in a gated community that randomly has a pokestop at its park. so i doubt many people access it but i feel special

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
There's another gym near me that Team Valor has not let off of in days. Same people on top.