POKEMON GO

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
No, you don't have to wait 20 hours to collect, initially. just saying you can only collect every 20 hours after you first collect.
damn i didn't know that. i'm very casual to this game. i'm a level 15 and just found out you can train in a gym:snoop:

the only time i play really is at home or school because i'm so busy. are certain landmarks or locations where you catch the top tier pokemon?

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Damn they hella switched up the nest.

Just caught a Electabuzz, Nidorina, Nidoran and Drowzee
back to back

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
This thread slowed down drastically? Is this a sign that this shyt is about to fall off?

I'm lucky enough to live near Miami beach where all types of Pokemon spawn at. But if you're like most people and don't live near highly populated areas, I'm sure this game sucks. At this point I'm just trying to fill out the pokedex. I'm at 125 so far.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
My top so far

I haven't progressed much. almost at level 20.
They're also about to remove a triple pokestop in a park that was arguably the best place to get pokemon in my city and all i see is the same 5 pokemon everywhere i go as it is(krabby, psyduck, pidgey, rattata, venonat) I only have just over half my pokedex filled

I only have my starter incubator at this point. I walked around all of downtown yesterday and found a couple tentacools and more rats and pidgeys and psyducks

:francis: Im still trying to play but goddamn. I mean atleast im almost halfway to a gyrados i guess :francis:

YL2XKA6l.png

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm lucky enough to live near Miami beach where all types of Pokemon spawn at. But if you're like most people and don't live near highly populated areas, I'm sure this game sucks. At this point I'm just trying to fill out the pokedex. I'm at 125 so far.

Yeah bruh I don't see shyt in my area and I'm a working man so the only time I can get to the city is the weekends. shyt's not worth me dedicating so much effort for a game.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
This thread slowed down drastically? Is this a sign that this shyt is about to fall off?
This game was bound to fall of. I mean the ones mostly playing are young kids/teens.

I'll stop playing if they ever remove the poke stop I have in front of my building. I only play at home. Yes I buy lures but other times I don't have to as it already has lures since there are 3 barbershops and I guess some parents buy a lure or two for their kids when they're getting a cut.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I heard that's a great spot. Lately I've been hitting up Hollywood beach. All kinds of stuff out there. My main spot is 9-11 park. Go there to restock on supplies when i get off after midnight and just build xp. It's got ten pokestops right there in one area. Got a charmander and growlithe nest near me which I need to hit up both to build up and evolve.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I still play it regularly but yeah a lot of casual players caught what they wanted and don't play as often so maybe the servers will be better.

I want them to switch up the nests more often, my job doesn't let me travel much and it's unreasonable to expect folks to travel to just to catch something.

I'm level 23 with a 1900 arcanine and a charizard and gengar that I'm powering up.

Getting nothing but jolteons from my eevee evolutions :beli:

Evolved one into a 1666 flareon :ahh:

Got a 10km egg on 9k; my breh hatched a bulbasaur from a 2k had me like :ehh: I didn't know they could hatch from them so I been focusing on hatching them lately bc I have not seen a fukking bulbasaur in the wild since I chose him. And I got a charizard and two wortortles via evolution. I want a fukking Venusaur :mjcry:

Tomorrow I move away from my charmander nest :mjcry: Upward Bound has come to a close and my main place on campus is pretty bad with the Pokemon. They ain't been putting the stops in residential areas and that shyt means all the action is there but nikkas ain't got time for a thirty minute bathroom break, catching pikachus and F's and shyt.

That first week of college gonna be savage with this shyt though this year. Nothing but lures and incenses all night at the parties and shyt.

As a person on campus I wonder how many Pokemon related incidents we will have this year. Wrecks are going to skyrocket, gyms are going to get to be like level 20 deep, people selling weed at a lured pokestop, people skipping class to catch a Dragonite. shyt is gonna be lit :banderas: