POKEMON GO

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Yea, think I'm done with this game until shyt gets fixed or there is another way to track, the developers priorities are all fukked up
I am with you cause , I don 't like just walking around aimlessly. I need some type of way to track Poke mon. Besides once winter hits I am not going to be out risking frost bite

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Yea, think I'm done with this game until shyt gets fixed or there is another way to track, the developers priorities are all fukked up

I am with you cause , I don 't like just walking around aimlessly. I need some type of way to track Poke mon. Besides once winter hits I am not going to be out risking frost bite

Right now, unless you live in a large, heavily populated area and have plenty of free time to explore, you're either stuck around Pidgeys, Rattatas, Ekans or you can't catch anything at all. I've just shut down PokeDetector for the time being because I don't want to get banned, but now I have to really leave the neighborhood and I don't have much time for that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda torn on it, it takes the spirit out of the game a bit.

But I understand people have schedules and things. And as someone that benefits way more out of trackers than you city slickers I say this.

I can see them wanting them down, they should have hopped on it earlier and at least threaten people with bans and not to use them.

Now we all a bit spoiled lol.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
perma ban is coming soon lol

yep its gone

Nintendo always gotta fukk it up :martin:

Yeah they fukked up by getting ride of PokeVision. shyt made the game fun. The ONLY silver lining is now your characters scan radius is larger. Meaning Pokemon will appear on screen from farther out than before.

EDIT: I was wrong. Scan radius is reduced but if you encounter a pokemon it will stay active for a longer distance if you walk away.

Is the battery saver setting now gone in the new update? It's not in the settings anymore (or at least I can't see it). I'm turning my phone down and screen isn't fading to black.

That feature was glitched anyway. It was notorious for freezing the game. Just put your screen to minimum brightness when you're holding it upside down.

Turns out the three step feature was a feature and not a bug. They disabled it due to strain on the servers. I think the real reason was to prevent people from entering places that they were not supposed to. I'm sure they will develop something else to make the users happy. Hopefully its soon rather than later. The three step feature is a major attraction to the game, if it is not included or something similar, then the game loses its luster.

Also, it looks like some people had their accounts reset back to level 1 after the update. :huhldup:

Bingo. Disabling the tracker was no accident. They started seeing the liability of having people go into folks yards, restricted areas, etc. They decided to take it out. Now they can't claim liability when you explore. I understand but it drastically changes the game.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
or their coders are retarded/lazy. :manny:

cant tell me that random people can code this game to teleport u half across the world and back within a minute and they cant find out how to stop it or detect it :usure:

Anyone who teleports across the world will be soft banned, anyone who teleports across a city will be soft banned.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Kinda torn on it, it takes the spirit out of the game a bit.

But I understand people have schedules and things. And as someone that benefits way more out of trackers than you city slickers I say this.

I can see them wanting them down, they should have hopped on it earlier and at least threaten people with bans and not to use them.

Now we all a bit spoiled lol.

I never got a chance to use Poke Vision but I seen what it looks like, in a place like here in NYC that shyt looked like it added fun to it, running around under a time constraint.