POKEMON GO

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Stamina and defense matters when ur holding a gym

IV stats matter because u wanna have the best stamina defense and attack power when ur powering up your pokemon.

Or u can just put whatever pokemon to defend a gym and cry on the coli that yall cant hold a gym down for more then a few hours :manny:

Quote me crying about not being able to hold a gym. :what:

I haven't come across a gym I couldn't take over just by tapping and dodging. In my experiences 2nd attack, CP and IV mean little to nothing in this game.

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
:russ:
This shyt happened to me with a Gengar. Saw it on the nearby thing and got hyped. When I finally found him, that bytch had a CP of 27...left me like
:francis::mjcry:

24wd6w8.jpg

W5zH9hT.png

I've been there before. The struggle is real. :mjcry:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Quote me crying about not being able to hold a gym. :what:

I haven't come across a gym I couldn't take over just by tapping and dodging. In my experiences 2nd attack, CP and IV mean little to nothing in this game.

I wasnt specifically talking about u crying breh but ok u keep thinking IV stats dont mean shyt in the game,thats on u. Im just making all this up for no reason :francis:

And of course attacking gyms have little to do with cp and IV breh. The only thing u should worry about when attacking gyms are hit points and attack power. Reread what i said. If u want to hold a gym down then IV matters. And its gonna matter a whole lot more when pvp hits

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Screenshot_2016_07_30_20_57_23.png

I had the game on while I was on the interstate,exited out, and when I reopened the app I got that message. When I hit the residential areas though...

tumblr_mnw60rmyIf1qk40ufo1_250.gif

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
:russ:
This shyt happened to me with a Gengar. Saw it on the nearby thing and got hyped. When I finally found him, that bytch had a CP of 27...left me like
:francis::mjcry:

24wd6w8.jpg

This probably gonna be the last time im gonna stress about cp. My 222 gengar cp has an attack base of 7/45 which means your 32 cp gengar is much stronger then mine.

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
This probably gonna be the last time im gonna stress about cp. My 222 gengar cp has an attack base of 7/45 which means your 32 cp gengar is much stronger then mine.

The IV calculator shows his gengar with average perfection of 62% and maximum at 75.6%. What's an ideal average/max perfection%? I'm not gonna waste my time using the calculator every time I catch a Pokemon if the ideal number is somewhere between 90-95%. I went through and used it on a few of my Pokemon that I haven't powered up yet and they're all between 50-65% average. I'm not trying to use up all of this time to find the "perfect" Pokemon man.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
:what: His HP is 12 dosnt matter how strong it is, its getting clapped quick

They did my nikka Gengar dirty too :smh:
Yes but when they are both at full power guess whos is more stronger? Thats the point. U dont wanna power up some weak ass pokemon because he has a higher cp

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
The IV calculator shows his gengar with average perfection of 62% and maximum at 75.6%. What's an ideal average/max perfection%? I'm not gonna waste my time using the calculator every time I catch a Pokemon if the ideal number is somewhere between 90-95%. I went through and used it on a few of my Pokemon that I haven't powered up yet and they're all between 50-65% average. I'm not trying to use up all of this time to find the "perfect" Pokemon man.

And u dont wanna use that shyt for every pokemon breh :heh:

Only use it on the pokemons that are worth something like snarlax, chairzard, dragonite,ect.

Im thinking ahead of the game and trying to save u nikkas some time and help yall out but yall not trying to hear me so ill keep it moving :francis: